NARS Satin Lip Pencil Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• Cristal2004 By  Cristal2004
    09.05.16

oMy favorite Lip pencil

Ok so I got this as a Sample at Sephora for my birthday i was so excited that it was from the Nars brand i have never tried nothing from that line. These lippies were a duo this color and a reddish one and I fell inlove with the colors the application was amazing the color pay off was so good.

• baiiiiilz By  baiiiiilz
    08.04.16

Perfect for everyday use

I love this! It's easy to use and goes on great. I'm always carrying one of these with me.

• Melisap By  Melisap
    06.23.16

Nars products are really top quality . It's more on the expensive side but you get what you pay for!!

• eliwatanabe By  eliwatanabe
    06.23.16

Awesome!!

I love this lip pencil. The colors are beautiful!!

• Sand_doll By  Sand_doll
    06.11.16

Love it

Ok I got one of these for my birthday and it was the best one I had it last the whole day u don't need to worry about retouching it

• Jennybeth81 By  Jennybeth81
    05.01.16

Great lippie

This is a great lip pencil that is highly pigmented and creamy. It last for several hours but does need to be applied with eating or drinking. I like it for its ease of application and portability.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    03.07.16

I got the Rikugien color as part of a sample set on a purchase at Sephora. I have never tried NARS lip products, and this was a perfect way to do it. I really do like this, they are moisturizing on my lips, yet very lightweight, and so I end up forgetting I am wearing it. In my case they are super long lasting, if I don?t eat or drink anything they keep on going for most of the day, but I am a huge coffee drinker, and this has put every lip product to the test, and in this case, it get and 8 out of 10, for it does fade a bit in the center of my lips, but it doesn?t do a complete disappearance act. And when it comes to the color, I love it! On me, it is the perfect ?no lipstick? lipstick. It gives me a more amplified color of my lips. It is hard to explain, I just love the way I look with it, and I think is a color that could work with many skin tones, even is it a rosy pink, I have warm undertones and looks great.