SNICKERS Crisper | SheSpeaks

• mastrogm mastrogm
    04.04.16

Although it has a good taste I, myself would rather have the regular snickers. I do like the idea of it being in multiple pieces because that way you can have a treat without having too much! If you enjoy crispy type candy and such you will love it.

• falu215 falu215
    03.23.16

I have always loved Snickers. In other words, I was expecting it to take like Snickers but with crisper layers. However, I could not taste the Snickers flavors I love so much. In fact, I shared it with my son and he was not pleased with this treat. Additionally, I found it too sweet for my taste. Just to compare, I purchased the original Snicker bar and it tasted awesome! As a result, I was not satisfied with the Snickers Crisper.

• Paula05 By  Paula05
    06.24.16

Very good. A good mix except for peanuts; little less peanuts would be better

• fijianbeauty By  fijianbeauty
    06.15.16

Snickers Lover

Snickers lover, it taste so good. I love it and always have them in my freezer.

• blasciaks By  blasciaks
    06.15.16

Heaven

This is a mix between the regular snickers and heaven. the crisp is just the right crunch! I will forever buy this product.

• ALGordon By  ALGordon
    05.26.16

New Favorite

My new favorite candy bar! I love the crispies, and the pretzels add a nice crunch!

• Megahottie By  Megahottie     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.16

(((Not for me)))

This was ok, but I don't like the crisp to it. I won't buy it. I loved it back in the 90's. I think I passed that stage with unhealthy snacks. I have eat healthy now.

• songinc By  songinc     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.18.16

Snickers Crisper Great Product!!

I like the great Snickers taste with the added crispiness. I also liked that it was in divided pieces so you can have a little at a time.

• BeckyNRonnie By  BeckyNRonnie     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.18.16

New Favorite Candy Bar

Great taste. I have always liked Snickers, they are one of my favorite candy bars, and the new Crisper is no different. It has a great taste combination. Since I got my free sample I have already went out and purchased more. My whole family loves it.

• jess_m By  jess_m     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.17.16

Yum, win for snickers!!

I really loved that this came in smaller pieces... Perfect to share with hubby and our kid! It reminded me of a whichamacallit bar... I don't know if they even make those anymore, but I love them and I loved this! Way to go snickers!

• candiegirl By  candiegirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.17.16

Yummy snickers crisp

I was lucky enough to try snickers crisp for free and in return give my honest opinion,and with that said,as I opened up snickers crisp I could see that it was four square chocolate bars ,which made it easy to snack with no fuss or mess and save the other bars for later,even love how by twisting the end of the open side of snickers crisp wrapper it stays sealed keeping it fresh until your ready to snack again.not only to I enjoy the yummy taste but so did my husband and two son's.

• sheedeals By  sheedeals     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.13.16

This is a crispy toffee bar , not crunchy like the wafer bars. The caramel , rice and scattered peanuts makes a great toffee. This is something new for my kids, wish it was less sweeter.