Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara | SheSpeaks

• Realchic Realchic
    02.25.16

I use this mascara all the time and I have been for years. It's great leaves my eyelashes long and full and it's affordable. Yes!

• MommaRex93 By  MommaRex93
    12.15.17

Good.

I liked this but didnt love it, the brush was small i guess other than that i can't complain. I would still use again and i would still refer to a friend to use.

• Missalisha2016 By  Missalisha2016
    11.09.17

Good stuff !

I always have a tube of this mascara in my beauty bag, its not my top favorite but I do like it and never have any issue's with it and it works GREAT. I always buy the blackest black, and it makes my lashes look lovely!

• Deepoet3 By  Deepoet3
    09.30.17

I love this product!! It really makes my lashes look longer and defined. Sometimes it clumps but not to bad. My eyelashes also look really thick and full, so this will definitely be a staple in my makeup bag.

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    09.30.17

This product will give you a bit of color but that's about it. It won't add volume or length. It really isn't worth buying.

• perfectlypowell By  perfectlypowell

Great product

This is one of the best mascaras! I have it in brown, and it's perfect for a natural look. I like a thinner formula, so I wipe off some of the product on the wand, and it gives me a more natural lash. For the wow factor, I layer it on thick!

• perfectlypowell By  perfectlypowell

Great product

• kaquatosh193 By  kaquatosh193
    09.29.17

I always get this one, I love the way my eye lashes look. They never looked so long before.

• puremaverick By  puremaverick
    09.28.17

Eye to Eye

Maybelline and I have been friends for years. She is the last look when I head out the door for work, for a night out and even a quick trip up the mountain for a hike. I mean, you never know who you'll meet on the trail. I always feel prepared to look anyone right in the eye with confidence.

• mollymew12 By  mollymew12
    09.28.17

Everyday look

This is great for the price. I use this for my everyday eye looks and it works well. I like to buy it at Target or a locan drugstore with a coupon.

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    07.19.17

Long time fave

This is the first mascara I have ever tried. Thanks Mom! I still use it all the time. I can find it almost anywhere and the price is great. I only want a little bit of lift and color and this mascara always gets the job done.