Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara | SheSpeaks

• Realchic Realchic
    02.25.16

I use this mascara all the time and I have been for years. It's great leaves my eyelashes long and full and it's affordable. Yes!

• ShaneSellsSeashells By  ShaneSellsSeashells
    09.27.18

The ol' standby

The old standby! The formula is thick yet glides on with ease. It adheres to eyelashes and adds bulk and length. The stick and applicator is kind of basic. I like to bend it a bit to create curve.

• Lilgliter By  Lilgliter
    06.18.18

Oldie but good

I used this when I was first starting out in makeup and it?s really great once you start to work ur way up in layers of it and it?s affordable and it comes in a assortment of colors and it?s still great now

• Jenn2184 By  Jenn2184
    06.09.18

Good product

Nice product, makes lashes darker and longer looking, but does have occasional moments of clumping.

• mchoodies By  mchoodies
    05.02.18

Blast from the past...

After spending tons of money on other brands and products to try and find the best mascara - I sought this one out. Mostly because I remember growing up, the pink and green tube that was always in my mother's stash. It was always the deepest black and never clumped. She had very light and very fine lashes but this mascara gave her the perfect about of definition without looking over-the-top. It's safe to say, it's my favorite now. Easy on the wallet (which is nice if you abide by regularly replacing your makeup per industry suggestions), lasts all day, and never clumps. It goes on smooth whether its the first application to the fiftieth. A great cosmetic bag staple.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.20.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• MommaRex93 By  MommaRex93
    12.15.17

Good.

I liked this but didnt love it, the brush was small i guess other than that i can't complain. I would still use again and i would still refer to a friend to use.

• Missalisha2016 By  Missalisha2016
    11.09.17

Good stuff !

I always have a tube of this mascara in my beauty bag, its not my top favorite but I do like it and never have any issue's with it and it works GREAT. I always buy the blackest black, and it makes my lashes look lovely!

• Deepoet3 By  Deepoet3
    09.30.17

I love this product!! It really makes my lashes look longer and defined. Sometimes it clumps but not to bad. My eyelashes also look really thick and full, so this will definitely be a staple in my makeup bag.

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    09.30.17

This product will give you a bit of color but that's about it. It won't add volume or length. It really isn't worth buying.

• perfectlypowell By  perfectlypowell
    09.29.17

Great product

This is one of the best mascaras! I have it in brown, and it's perfect for a natural look. I like a thinner formula, so I wipe off some of the product on the wand, and it gives me a more natural lash. For the wow factor, I layer it on thick!