Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer | SheSpeaks

• envygirl35 By  envygirl35
    06.30.17

This product has done wonders for people with all types of skin. This is an amazing product for people who want a matte application.

• princessjatan By  princessjatan
    06.04.17

I LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! This product!!! I got a monthly gift box from Sephora and that's how I got to try this lovely product and fell in love the moment it touched my face. It I always use a moisturizer before I put on my primer and with this product you really don't have to. It feels heavenly, lol or at least what I would consider heavenly. It makes your skin feel like silk and I have even skipped out on concealer and foundation or even powder just because my skin looked decent enough with only the primer. I am literally to the point of using scissors to cut it open to scrape every last bit up because I am broke right now and cannot afford any smashbox products. That is one thing I don't like about this line is the fact I'm too broke to afford it lol. Otherwise I am sure I would give many other great reviews about more of their products if I could afford to try them.

• Clarissa07 By  Clarissa07
    04.25.17

Never used but herd great things about this product and would love to try it

• MYLITTLESTAR By  MYLITTLESTAR
    04.19.17

FANTASTIC PRIMER

THIS IS A FANTASTIC PRODUCT...I HAVE BEING USING IT UNDER MY FOUNDATION AND KEEPS MY SKIN VERY SMOOTH.

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.23.17

Looks Great...Mostly.

There are many things I like and dislike about this particular Smashbox primer. I really love how lightweight it is. You can also feel the barrier between your skin and foundation if you touch it before applying your preferred foundation. It is more silicone based from what I can tell so it's better to use a foundation that is also silicone based. I love how beautiful my foundation looks with it on. My main issue is that it is pretty high and separates foundation on my nose and chin area so I have to use two primers. And it is pretty expensive for the amount of product.

• alyssamos By  alyssamos
    02.28.17

Love this! i have dry skin and using this before i apply my makeup gives my face life!!

• hanamarie By  hanamarie
    02.21.17

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

Out of the thousands of primers I have used in wearing makeup, the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer has got to be the best. I have oily/acne prone skin, and this primer is perfect for that. It made my skin's texture smoother and softer, and it makes your foundation glide on perfectly and naturally.

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    02.13.17

Definitely wirth the splurge

I got this as a sample in a beauty box subscription. And I was very pleased with the use of it went on smoothly and felt good while putting it on and after before I added my foundation. The fragrance was light to non existent. It wore well with me oily acne prone skin in hot and sunny Florida

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

Not for Those with Oily Skin, On Normal to Dry it Works Wonders

I use this primer pretty regularly and I do find it does prolong my makeup. However, only on the dryer areas of my face. This works great on my cheeks and jaw which are normal to dry, it makes my foundation last much longer than without. I just don't like it for my oily t-zone, it tends to slide around just as much as the foundation on top of it and actually makes the foundation rub off fairly easily. I would recommend this for people with normal to dry skin.

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

Liked it

I did like this primer. I use it under my foundation and it keeps it smooth and long lasting. This is a great primer compared to a lot of other products out there. I recommend