Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• mindyg By  mindyg
    08.09.16

Soft and healthy

I love this product! It keeps my lips nice and soft while giving my otherwise pale looking lips a nice healthy tint. The color lasts a while. Its not water/food proof. But when it comes to lip balms that's pretty much a given.

• baiiiiilz By  baiiiiilz
    08.04.16

Great for simple looks

It works well and leaves my lips feeling moisturized. I'm a lipstick person, so this isn't my go-to product.

• arielh By  arielh
    07.06.16

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm

I love Burt Bees chap stick. It smells great and is very moisturizing. The tint of color works well for my skin tone.

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    07.06.16

Don't like this product

This product tastes horrible. I am not a fan of any burts bees product I have tried. I was given this as a gift and I was very disappointed. I tossed it in the drawer for a while and then threw it in the trash because I don't use it. It doesn't moisturize well and it is stinky.

• kirstenac By  kirstenac
    07.04.16

Good but pricey.

This is one of the only chap sticks that works for me. It keeps my lips moisturized much longer than any other chap stick. I also love that it has a tint to it. The only downfall is it costs a bit much.

• cpalo123 By  cpalo123
    07.04.16

I tried this product and it is great at moisturizing. But, the color was not as vibrant or dark as I would have liked and did not stay on long.

• Paige1587 By  Paige1587
    06.20.16

I really like berts beers because it doesnt dry out or fade easily. I like that it has a tint because many lip-sticks or lip glosses seem to make my lips dry or sticky. Its nice to have an option outside of lip stick.

• Hmessina By  Hmessina
    06.19.16

I Love this chapstick. It's tinted so it looks like a lipstick and it is sooo soft. One of my favorites to use on my lips for sure.

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Amazing Moisture

I have the whole line of these, they work so well especially if you have constantly dry and irritated skin

• Courtneyskyler94 By  Courtneyskyler94
    06.07.16

Burt bees is the best

My favorite chap stick brand. I'm so exciting with the colors they have been adding into there serums. I love this color on my lips. Also the fact that it's mosturizing and replenishing doesn't hurt at all

• ElephantsRule By  ElephantsRule
    04.20.16

I find this to be super flaky at times, and sometimes the color is too intense. But i do love the texture and how it smoothly goes on:) the smell is okay, not super strong smelling but there is a scent.

• crb310 By  crb310
    04.20.16

I'm well into my 20s and I've been buying this brand of lip balm since high school. The color is a bit too pigmented for me so I just dot it on my lips and rub with my finger. Smells amazing also!

• WholeBeautyBlog By  WholeBeautyBlog
    02.20.16

Fantastic product! All the moisturizing benefits of the regular Burt's Bee chapstick, with the added benefit of a hint of color. I primarily use the color "Hibiscus", and it is the perfect natural shade for me, just like a more intense version of my own lip color. It looks natural, not heavy like a lipstick, but still provides a great pop of color and softens the lips! Does not have a peppermint flavor like the basic Burt's Bees, but it has a pretty neutral taste. Would definitely recommend!