Garnier Micellar Water Review Page 2 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• Zipporah6 By  Zipporah6
    03.10.21

Favorite!

I use the Rose Water Micellar from this brand faithfully. It's my go to for cleansing my face from makeup and dirt. I use it in the morning and at night. This is literally the only brand I use!

• TellAllAmy By  TellAllAmy
    01.11.21

Highly Recommend

Pore Perfection. Gentle for all types of skins. Does not dry out or burn skin. This product is a must have as daily face cleanser. You can see a difference with glowing skin.

• Danielle1213 By  Danielle1213
    12.18.20

Favorite!

This gets off all my eye and face makeup super fast and easily. This is part of my double cleanse and makes my face feel clean and prepared for my water cleanse. It helps my cleanser work better by first this product removing my makeup so it can clean deep in my pores.

• Ashiah By  Ashiah
    12.17.20

My Holy Grail remover

This Micellar water is like the holy grail of all makeup removers. I love how it completely erases all of the makeup from your face. The fact that it does not have a scent is even better because it can be a bit overwhelming when a remover has a strong scent of any kind. It feels very refreshing when you use this remover. you don;t have to scrub when removing and you don't have any residue on your skin after use. And to think that It was produced by Garnier brand has been completely changing. I have certainly found my new makeup remover.

• valentta By  valentta
    12.16.20

Light and effective

Surprisingly light and effective with taking out all my eye makeup including the black eyeliner and mascara.

• MmeIszler By  MmeIszler
    11.27.20

Delightfully Clean

This is really amazing stuff! It helps break down all the dirt, debris and makeup from the day to really offer a better overall clean.

• Trishhaa By  Trishhaa
    11.13.20

This is amazing. Since I have a sensitive skin, I always find it difficult to try products. But with Garnier Micellar, it is gentle and removes my makeup. Great Buy!

• mcgarvey32 By  mcgarvey32
    11.06.20

SMOOTH, not greasy make up remover

This is my personal favorite product! It effortlessly removes make up. It smooth but not greasy and easy on sensitive skin.

• JeanSegina By  JeanSegina
    11.06.20

Garnier micellar is wonderful!

So easy to remove eye makeup at the end of the day. Does not aggravate our sensitive skin.

• SkincareJen19 By  SkincareJen19
    10.27.20

Love this micellar

I really like this micellar water it takes off makeup easily and leaves my face feeling clean. I would recommend this product to others.

• Mrsapaisley By  Mrsapaisley
    10.10.20

Quick Cleansing

Garnier Skinactive Micellar cleansing water All-in-1 Waterproof really is an all in one face wash. Removes makeup and oils from your skin without the need for a soapy watery mess in the sink. It?s a quick and easy process either as a part of your whole facial routine or when in a hurry to remove dirt and makeup. Grab a cotton ball and go!

• loves2travel By  loves2travel
    08.16.20

ONLY BUY MICELLAR , ITS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!

Micellar Water is absolutely the best!! I have very sensitive skin , this micellar water the pink one removes makeup perfectly. I use water proof mascara and let me tell you , this is the only one I use to even remove my mascara with a breeze, my granddaughter loves it too for her special effects makeup , she said this is amazing. I went and bought 30 bottles just in case there were discontinued

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.09.20

Garnier Garnier Micellar Water is great for getting makeup off. It is gentle and effective while also being hydrating.

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    06.05.20

works great

I got some samples to try and I love how well it leaves my face feeling clean and soft

• Helenmega By  Helenmega
    05.21.20

Cheaper and have same quality

I found a Sephora coupon at Paylesswithcoupon and try this for fist time. Thanks god! Best dupe of BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O. Cheaper and have same quality.