Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners Review Page 2 of 23 | SheSpeaks

• amyjo1989 By  amyjo1989     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.30.16

Very comfortable pad. was glad to be able to test a product. will be buying these as I liked the fit.

• JuanaDe By  JuanaDe     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.16.16

I`m so happy to be able to find a great and excellent product to help my self feel confident at all times. With Always Discreet I feel so comfortable and fresh.

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.12.16

I received a free package of Always discreet and really enjoyed the comfort nd relief from bladder challeges, pads were also comfortable, mildly scented and kept me dry throughout the day!

• AnnCSells By  AnnCSells     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.11.16

This product provides adequate protection for my bladder issues. I would recommend it to anyone who has a leaky bladder.

• pgillesp1 By  pgillesp1
    03.09.16

I loved my Always Discreet free sample that I received via Shespeaks for me to try and review. I have always used Always products for my menstrual needs and was very pleased with this one too for my urine leakage needs. The pads are perfect size. I love the ultra thin ones because they are not too bulky, comfortable and stay in place and give the full protection that I need. They have a nice fresh smell when wearing. I would definitely recommend this product to those who experience occasional leakage problems.

• pgillesp1 By  pgillesp1
    03.09.16

• grannyb328 By  grannyb328     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.08.16

Great product, absorbs well. I would buy this product

• leelas By  leelas     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.05.16

i never thought I'd have a problem with leakage, but I'm 65 and it's not like I used to be. I tried the always discreet pads and they were comfortable. it was just enough to not worry about leakage and changing my clothes when it occurs. now I can go places and do things where otherwise I'd have to worry about leakage. thank you!

• mollyloui By  mollyloui     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.04.16

I received a free sample of Always Discreet to try and I was impressed by the superior absorbencyclopedia in such a thin pad. They have a nice fresh deodorizing smell and no obvious bulges or slippage.

• spotandjudy By  spotandjudy     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.04.16

Amazingly comfortable and serves its purpose very well.

• demure79 By  demure79     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.04.16

Comfortable. Good size, not too small not too big. I like the thinness. Definitely helped with odor control

• TraciB15 By  TraciB15     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.04.16

Great so discreet no one will no you are wearing them and neither will you. comfortable and easy to use! I would recommend these to every woman out there!

• karengonzalez12 By  karengonzalez12
    03.04.16

These were too thin for me. They were comfortable and didn't leave an odor.

• beachy803 By  beachy803
    03.03.16

Works as well as any other thin pad on the market. Would buy again if they were on sale.

• Tricias-List By  Tricias-List     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.03.16

My first time trying things like this and they work really well! I admit I was skeptical about using them. I called them pee pads...but that basically what they are. And if you are a woman who suffers from a little drippage, then these really are a good choice. You'll barely feel that they are there and you'll protect your undies from urine.