Urban Decay Naked Smoky Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• mimwieds By  mimwieds
    03.14.17

One of My Favorite UD Palettes

Urban Decay makes some amazing palettes, and the Naked Smoky palette is one of my favorites. The shadows are very pigmented and blend really well. There are a variety of shimmer and matte shades, so you don't need to supplement this palette with other shadows. The brush included is perfect for blending the shadows in the crease and smudging shadow along the lower lashline. You can create day and night smokey eye looks effortlessly, and the colors will be long lasting.

• AWepas By  AWepas
    02.20.17

Awesome, of course

This is a wonderful pallet, especially for blue eyes :) This pallet can stand alone for day or night wear but I would suggest that You will probably want to have other pallets/colors to pull in or use on other days though.

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

Probably The Best Naked Palette So Far

Pretty decent shadow quality, I think UD had stepped up their shadow quality in recent years. This palette's quality more closely matches their single shadow formula which is really a good quality formula. They blend well and don't require too much work to look smooth. The packaging is also much better than the first naked palette by miles. A better mirror and a lid that I feel confident will actually stay closed if it floats around in my makeup bag. I just don't find myself reaching for it however.

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    02.02.17

This is a high end and quality product at a reasonable price. The packaging is cute too. I would recommend and I will continue to buy. You can't argue with the results you can achieve. If I could give this 10 stars I would! Best palate there is and the brush is awesome

• nikki7509 By  nikki7509
    11.29.16

Oh Urban Decay, how I love you so. This pallet is gorgeous, and always one of my go to pallets when getting ready for a girls night out. The colors are so pigmented, and you can create so many different looks with this pallet. Urban Decay never fails to amaze me. If you do not already have this pallet go out and grab you one.

• bab5736 By  bab5736
    10.23.16

Urban Decay is an all around great brand. This eye shadow palette is perfect in everyway. Great colors, great formula, great results.

• haydeeliz8762 By  haydeeliz8762
    09.28.16

THE BEST OF THE BEST

ONE OF MY FAVORITE PALLETTS URBAN DECAY ALWAYS COMES OUT WITH THE BEST OF THE BEST I LOVE HOW PIGMENTED AND THE GREAT COLORS THEY COME OUT WITH

• alanajanes93 By  alanajanes93
    09.27.16

Naked palettes are the best

NAKED Palettes are always the best. Not only does the shadow have a good pigment... they also have so many different naked palettes to chose from. I like the smokey one because there are some great light colors and also great dark colors.. you can do a smokey eye or just a natural eye if you want. Urban Decay is a great brand all together.

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

Great colors

Love this palette. The brand has excellent quality of pigment. I enjoy the selection of smoky colors. The brush that is included is good quality, as well.

• eliwatanabe By  eliwatanabe
    06.23.16

Useful!

This palette is very practical! I can create a smoky eyes for the day and night!! The colors' pigmentation is great, but have to be careful not to stain.

• Courtneyskyler94 By  Courtneyskyler94
    06.07.16

Perfect

I love every palette they have. Only eyeshadow I buy or need to buy are these pallets. The colors and choices are amazing. I just bought this one and the naked 3 for my wedding. Can't wait to try out looks with them!! Love love love!!!

• breanna96 By  breanna96
    03.17.16

This palette is beyond perfect. It has colors to blend,ombre, smoke or any thing u would like! the pigment of each eyeshadow is very gorgeous and strong. the brush is the perfect brush to apply with to!

• Desireelbishop By  Desireelbishop
    03.16.16

Naked smoky eyes is the best eye shaddow. Really makes my green eyes pop.

• tiffanydanielle1989 By  tiffanydanielle1989
    02.16.16

this palette is Gorgeous on any skin tone or eye color! I love this brand!

• Valanne20 By  Valanne20
    02.11.16

The colors are awesome and very pigmented with every cent. I especially love the instructions of different ways to do the eyeshadow!