Tampax Pocket Pearl | SheSpeaks

• stephanyvaldez stephanyvaldez
    09.03.15

I don't usually wear tampons all the time because I have this fear of TSS but I did use these for a week. I think they are wonderful. Glide in easily with the applicator. Fit perfectly in my makeup bag and are easy to take out. I also am in love with the packaging!

• Eureka00 Eureka00
    07.11.16

Applicator isn't reliable (big surprise)...

(I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions.) This is exactly why I prefer non-applicator tampons to ones with applicators- they are even smaller, have much less wasted packaging, and have basically no room for error; unlike these: the applicators don't click into place easily and once they do, they usually un-click while inserting. So you end up having to push the tampon back into the applicator and trying again. This can take multiple attempts to get right, which is time consuming and annoying. This brings to question something I ask myself VERY often- do these companies even bother TRYING the products they put on the shelves? Or are they just throwing it against the wall and hoping it sticks? (In other words- seeing the flaws and coming out with the product anyway, hoping consumers don't complain.) My guess would be the latter. These feminine care products are always far more concerned with how the product LOOKS than how it WORKS. It makes me really mad, especially seeing how much they charge people for these NECESSARY items. The products should only be designed by women. There needs to be much less work put into making the products "thin" and "sleek" and "pretty", and much more work put into the product NOT LEAKING and WORKING/FITTING PROPERLY. I personally could care less how the product looks. As for the absorbency, it was the same as any other size "regular" tampon. Anyway. I will stick to my non-applicator tampons. Every time I try the ones with applicators I have problems.

• Jbrimer91 By  Jbrimer91     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.31.16

Tampax.

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. about the product. I didn't just receive a sample, i received a full BOX of Tampax and they worked amazing! i've used other tampons before but these are discreet and i really like that. I also had no leaks while using this product.

• Msaetung By  Msaetung     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.30.16

The perfect tampon!

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. I really love the fit and comfort that these tampons provide. They're easy to use and the perfect size to fit in a wristlet for when you're out and in your pocket for when you just want to hide the embarrassment of being on your period. I really like the concept of these tampons and the soft plastic applicator. It also helps that the packaging of each individual tampon is beyond cute. Overall, it's a great product for easy-use, convince, and comfort. What more can you ask for? It's by far one of the best tampons I've ever used!

• Srose2357 By  Srose2357
    08.29.16

One of my go to tampons

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. I really liked these tampons, but the applicator is a little tricky. The convenience of them being compact is amazing and the absorbency was amazing. I would say that these are one of my top two go to tampons now. The applicator is not impossible its not even hard just the slightest but tricky. Also the packaging is adorable and I appreciate that.

• chassidy07 By  chassidy07     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.29.16

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. I found these tampons easy to use, they're very comfortable. I like how they're small and discreet!

• cduran01 By  cduran01     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.28.16

Not For Me

I received this product as a complimentary item in exchange for my opinion. My opinion of this item is not very high. The tampon was not extremely comfortable once in use, and the leakage protection was subpar. I will definitely not buy these in the future; I will stick to the product I normally buy.

• nosilla916 By  nosilla916     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.27.16

I received a free sample from she speaks and the following are my own opinions. I do love the small size of these tampons. I use tampons a lot during my periods and often choose the compact tampons because they fit in pockets and are discreet. I did notice that on a couple of these tampons, the part of the applicator that clicks in, didn't stay put. So you had to click it back in place and start again. Not super convenient! Other than that, it was typical for absorbency of a regular tampon and was comfortable. I did like the leak guard string, but did have some spotting if I was not on top of changing out my tampon.

• Alejandranf By  Alejandranf     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.27.16

Nice tampons.

"I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions" I tried them a few days ago. They are nice, get the work done. Easy to apply and use and you can't feel them, I was very comfortable using them. I really recommend trying them.

• Tayann525 By  Tayann525     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.26.16

Great product that is sure to keep you leak free

I have been wanting to try these for a while now, but it is hard to change/try a new a product when you are so comfortable with the one you are currently using. Since these were free, it was the perfect time to try and I was very pleased with the result. I love the extra leak protection feature, that came in handy for sure. My only complaint would be that a couple of the applicators came all the way apart so I had to put it back together before using. Otherwise these were great and I love how compact they are for my purse, gym bag, and even my pocket! Will definitely buy these again.

• Ksturdyvin3 By  Ksturdyvin3     SheSpeaks Tester

A+++

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. Excellent product! I highly recommend everyone try these. They fit well and are so comfortable. Thank you for the opportunity to try them. I will be buying more once I run out!

• starfish79 By  starfish79     SheSpeaks Tester

Overall good

I really liked these. I'm not usually a big fan of tampons, but these were really comfortable to insert and wear. I really like the small compact size so you can throw them discreetly in your pocket or in a small wristlet to take on the go. I didn't experience any leaks but I also don't have a heavy flow. ?I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions.?