Malt O Meal Golden Puffs | SheSpeaks

• Coreynme1998 By  Coreynme1998
    01.15.16

This is a family staple! The price is great as well as the taste!

• Justagirl123 By  Justagirl123
    08.29.15

Golden Puffs are not my favorite but my son loves this cereal. I always got to keep a box in the house for him. It's also at an affordable price.

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    08.29.15

I love this Cereal! Good taste and super low price!

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

We keep these in the house my kids love them, it's one of their favorites

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

I like that it is a big package for a reasonable prece. The kids & I love the flavor, sometimes preferring it over aname brand cereals

• BeReal By  BeReal
    08.06.15

Oh my, this cereal is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. I prefer this M-O-M cereal over the band name cereal, not only because it's a better value but I prefer the taste. I have never looked at the grams of sugar per serving, I'm sure I'm better off not knowing. :)

• KeraLee123 By  KeraLee123
    07.05.15

This cereal is one of my favorites. It has a bit of a honey taste and it's not too sweet. It's perfect for a midnight snack, with or without milk.

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    06.18.15

This cereal takes me back to my childhood. My whole family love it and I buy it in the bag. So much easier to store and it's so tasty. A family favorite. It tastes just like the competitor brand.