Advil pain Reliever | SheSpeaks

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    10.30.16

Meds

These work as they should for mild pain relief. As far as brands go for this medication I would prefer to buy this brand

• Meaganalora By  Meaganalora
    10.29.16

Fast acting

Advil works fast to relieve minor aches and pains such as headaches, back pain, mentrual cramps. These pills are coated and easy to swallow & also easy on the stomach.

• natasaangelidou By  natasaangelidou
    10.10.16

Works almost every time! It is sold in my country and I take it when I have a headache.

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

I always keep advil in stock and it always seems to work.

• brittanydejardo By  brittanydejardo
    07.21.16

extremely useful

In love with this OTC medicine. Always helps with my headaches or pain. I always carry a bottle with me

• Brooke_69_210 By  Brooke_69_210
    07.21.16

Advil has always been one of my favorite pain relievers! Always keep it in stock

• IlanaSlightly By  IlanaSlightly
    07.11.16

Advilove

I suffer from chronic migraines and Advil is still the only pain relief that can somewhat, occasionally, help me. And that's saying something.

• LadyGodiva87 By  LadyGodiva87
    07.06.16

Advil is my lifesaver ever month!

I've been having terrible cramps that cause me to faint, vomit, and generally feel unwell for over a decade. I have had to miss a lot of school and work days due to the monthly curse. I have tried many over the counter pain relievers but Advil is the only one that totally gets rid of my painful cramps and keeps them away for at least 6 hours. As long as I take it as soon as I see the dreaded red spot I know that I will be alright. Advil makes me feel normal again during that time of the month.

• britnyriker By  britnyriker
    07.02.16

pain

doesn't work for any more severe pain, i noticed it doensn't help much with the pain no matter how many i took.

• Browngirl17 By  Browngirl17
    05.04.16

This is good, but I always have to use two. I like the capsules better, but these are not bad.