Advil pain Reliever | SheSpeaks

• natasaangelidou By  natasaangelidou
    10.10.16

Works almost every time! It is sold in my country and I take it when I have a headache.

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

I always keep advil in stock and it always seems to work.

• brittanydejardo By  brittanydejardo
    07.21.16

extremely useful

In love with this OTC medicine. Always helps with my headaches or pain. I always carry a bottle with me

• Brooke_69_210 By  Brooke_69_210
    07.21.16

Advil has always been one of my favorite pain relievers! Always keep it in stock

• IlanaSlightly By  IlanaSlightly
    07.11.16

Advilove

I suffer from chronic migraines and Advil is still the only pain relief that can somewhat, occasionally, help me. And that's saying something.

• LadyGodiva87 By  LadyGodiva87
    07.06.16

Advil is my lifesaver ever month!

I've been having terrible cramps that cause me to faint, vomit, and generally feel unwell for over a decade. I have had to miss a lot of school and work days due to the monthly curse. I have tried many over the counter pain relievers but Advil is the only one that totally gets rid of my painful cramps and keeps them away for at least 6 hours. As long as I take it as soon as I see the dreaded red spot I know that I will be alright. Advil makes me feel normal again during that time of the month.

• britnyriker By  britnyriker
    07.02.16

pain

doesn't work for any more severe pain, i noticed it doensn't help much with the pain no matter how many i took.

• Browngirl17 By  Browngirl17
    05.04.16

This is good, but I always have to use two. I like the capsules better, but these are not bad.

• rubyisabellamcg By  rubyisabellamcg
    05.04.16

Awesome

Advil is my go to for pain relief! With carrying so many books around campus, my back and neck are always in pain. Advil is always there to ease the tension!

• HippyWifeHippyLife By  HippyWifeHippyLife
    04.21.16

LOVE Advil. This is a must in any first aid kit, this is a must in our pantry at all times. The pills are small and easy to swallow, they are circular. The pills are coated in a sweet coating, which I appreciate.