L Oreal Paris Revitalift Daily Volumizing Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• ashley_bashioum ashley_bashioum
    08.29.15

I used this product for several weeks and noticed an improvement in my forehead lines and frown lines. It goes on smoothly and does not feel greasy or sticky. It moves with your face rather than feeling stiff and crusty. I think the fragrance is not too strong and it's not unpleasant. I would recommend the product.

• gwfree By  gwfree     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.02.15

Great product, softens and smoothes skin, plus smells good!

• ashley_bashioum By  ashley_bashioum     SheSpeaks Tester

• jbmoore By  jbmoore     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.29.15

I was a huge skeptic when I received this product. However, I have to admit that I did see results after about 2 weeks, especially around my eyes. The perfume smell was a little heavy for me, but it left my skin much softer than other products I have tried and did have a noticeable effect on my wrinkles over time. I also noticed that I had to use less makeup and it lasted much longer because the cream also seemed to act as a primer on my skin (win/win).

• sparklelake By  sparklelake     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.28.15

I tried the Revitalift Daily Volumizing Moisturizer through She Speaks recently. Wow, I absolutely love this product. I immediately noticed the delicious scent and how creamy this moisturizer is! After about two weeks of twice-daily use, I saw definite improvements in wrinkles and firmness. After 4 weeks, I began receiving compliments from friends and family. "You look so good, what are you using on your face?!?" I definitely intend to buy and continue using this product, and have recommended it to many people as well. My best friend started using it and she already says that her skin looks more youthful! The thing I love about this product is how effective it is at smoothing wrinkles and lines, and the fact that it increases firmness in both my face and neck--it's reasonably priced, too!

• Roobear By  Roobear     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.27.15

I really liked this product. It has a nice scent, and a little goes a long way if you want it to totally absorb into the skin. I have strong forehead lines and I did notice some improvement in them within 2 weeks. I also decided to try this product on my decollate lines, since I am a side sleeper. I was also pleasantly surprised at seeing an improvement there also. I used the product on my face day and night, and only at night for the decollate. I may purchase in the future, although the retail retail price of the product would be a factor I would consider.

• carrierasor By  carrierasor     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.27.15

I love the l'oreal Revitalift Volume Filler I got from SheSpeaks. I have used it all and ready to buy some, thats how well it worked. I love the way it goes on and how well it absorbed into the skin on my face. No greasy feeling. the fragrance it has smells so good. There was nothing about this product that I did not like.

• Y969696 By  Y969696     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.27.15

I am so happy with this product. I was already a fan of L'Oreal and this reconfirms my love of the name brand!

• sweetreddawn By  sweetreddawn     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.26.15

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Daily Volumizing Moisturizer is awesome! I really love everything about this lotion from the scent to the remarkable difference I have noticed since I've been using it. I will be using this lotion as a regular part of my beauty routine from now on and I have also recommended it to my family and friends. I'm so thankful to SheSpeaks for the opportunity to participate in the sampling and review of this product.

• gguiliano By  gguiliano     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.26.15

I loved this product! It wasn't overly scented and was very creamy and silky. It left my skin very moisturized the entire day. I have not noticed any changes in fine lines, but I will continue to use the product.

• MsRFane By  MsRFane     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.26.15

Nice packaging, great smell and made my skin nice and soft. I saw no noticeable difference in my Fine lines and wrinkles. I didn't like that fact it to so long to absorb into my skin. My face looked wet for half the day.