Nivea In shower body lotion shea butter | SheSpeaks

• johnalys johnalys
    02.29.16

Easy to apply, feels great on skin. Make sure to rinse tub/shower after using; can leave residue

• Kpoteete Kpoteete
    05.24.16

Dry and itchy

I didn't really like this product. I thought that my skin was moistured after using but when I got to work I felt my skin becoming dry and itchy.

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

In love with in shower body lotion because it makes my day fly faster. Wish all lotion was like tjis

• TheCrazyLady By  TheCrazyLady
    08.27.16

Not for daily use

I have used this product several times, and at first loved it. However, it seems like the more you use it, you seem to build a sort of oily residue on your skin. I would definitely continue to use this product, but would not use it daily.

• Mahlsa01 By  Mahlsa01
    08.02.16

Nivea In-shower body lotion shea butter

I received a small sample size of the Nivea In-shower body lotion shea butter to use. I liked how my skin felt afterwards however I did not care for the lingering aroma. Some products overload my smell sensory and I was disappointed that this one did. I will stick to the other Nivea body product to use instead

• rustyfan By  rustyfan
    07.29.16

Not for me

I wouldn't waste the extra money for this product. I thought it would be time saving to have both wash and moisturizer in one. But you have to rinse the tub after using.

• sjetta1313 By  sjetta1313
    07.27.16

Loved the Smell

I thought the smell was very refreshing.I didn't like the way it made my skin feel after I got out of the shower it made your skin feel sticky and greasy

• Mommaof5 By  Mommaof5
    06.27.16

Me and my family love this product. Me and my daughter's have very dry and itchy skin. This helps a lot. It really gives moisture to out skin and holds it there. Makes are skin feel soft and less itchy. Great scent as well.

• kathrynreid By  kathrynreid
    06.23.16

i like this product a lot and so does my husband who is a lot pickier than me about body wash! Also has a good scent which is important to me

• stacie72 By  stacie72
    06.17.16

The answer to dry flaky summer skin....

Finally, something that really works on my dry summer skin. I have really dry skin that I have tried every product on the market on. I was overjoyed when this product hit the market. I already trust and love the brand and so I got some and now I do not shower without this much-needed product. Leaves my skin nourished feeling smooth and no more dry flaky legs.

• Kpoteete By  Kpoteete
    05.24.16

Dry and itchy

• Browngirl17 By  Browngirl17
    05.04.16

I love this product. I first got a sample from a website and when I tried it, it was great. Skin felt great and smooth, and I brought a whole bottle.