Maybelline Dream Pure BB | SheSpeaks

• katiecourtney katiecourtney
    06.09.15

Good BB cream, smoothes on really easily and the color blends nicely with my skin. Gives a really natural look, not cakey or over-done. Provides some nice coverage and evens tone nicely.

• adrilov18 By  adrilov18
    08.02.15

It gives nice coverage. Was really easy to find my match. I think its really good when you wanna go for a more natural look instead of using foundation you can use this moisturizing face cream that has a little tint to it. Its very good. And i would recommend for the teenagers Just starting out make up.

• lakergirl2473 By  lakergirl2473
    07.14.15

I don't usually use BB creams because I tend to breakout easily. This BB cream by Mabelline helps to reduce and prevent breakouts with a 2% Salacylic Acid added to keep my complexion clear and looking great. I use this everyday and would highly recommend this product to anyone who steers away from BB creams due to breakouts.

• rileyarrin37 By  rileyarrin37
    07.10.15

An absolute must have!!!! It is not to Cakey and provides great coverage at the same time.

• Jessicalambertl By  Jessicalambertl
    06.28.15

Always use a moisturizer based on your skin type first, than apply all the junk that clogs pores( make up). make sure ur moisturizer is completely dry so it doesn't soak up the makeup as it drys: this will clog pores, this process of applying moisturizer first always!, when applying any make up will reduce clogging of pores. BB cream works wonderful for sheer coverage on those who use minimal make up.

• ModernManicMommy By  ModernManicMommy
    06.22.15

I use this BB Cream on days when I just want a natural look and I love the way it feels on my skin! It doesn't make me greasy and it looks so natural!

• emzytran By  emzytran
    06.15.15

This BB cream worked just ok for me. It felt like any other foundation to put on my face but I also made the mistake of buying the wrong shade for my face. It was a lot more orange than my actual tone so that was probably my mistake. Otherwise, would be willing to try again in a more correct tone.

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.09.15

• ccathrine By  ccathrine
    02.04.15

We all know the woes of the vicious cycle of acne and makeup. We put foundation and concealer on our clogged pores to mask them, but that just clogs them more and you feel trapped. Maybelline Dream Pure BB ends that cycle. It has 2% Salic Acid Acne Treatment in it. I can get coverage over imperfections without creating more. It blends amazingly with your skintone too. I get the Light/Medium Sheer Tint and love it. I have dry skin though, so the fact that this is essentially a tinted moistorizer really fits my needs. If you have oily skin I can not say if I would recommend or not. The only downside in my opinion is it is pretty light coverage and definitely has to be set with a powder so it lasts longer. Personally, I think it is a fair trade off.