King s Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    02.15.16

I am just not a big fan of sweet breads but I tried King's Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread and simply LOVED it!. I serve them around the holidays...especially the rolls.

• rawdogs By  rawdogs
    02.10.16

Growing up in the islands and living on the mainland, Kings Hawaiian Sweet round bread and its other products in this line is a great treat for me. My entire family and I love to have these for the Holidays. At thanksgiving and Christmas it makes it extra special. The thing I love about it is that it can be added to a meal or just eaten by itself, yup it is that good!!

• littlejersey2000 By  littlejersey2000
    11.12.15

Love these.Best served with fried chicken.Get them with the Publix meals

• BethBakes By  BethBakes
    10.29.15

The little rolls don't last long in my home. Great for sliders, egg out chicken salad or just with butter. I love the light sweetness of King's Hawaiian bread.

• xmarie411x By  xmarie411x
    09.23.15

if you havent tried this you are missing out this taste so good more then you think i love it

• cranderson76 By  cranderson76
    09.13.15

These rolls are very versatile and delicious! I love to eat this with spinach dip and even make mini sandwiches and bake in the oven!

• vbw201 By  vbw201
    08.18.15

Love love love...the light sweetness, the texture, and the taste. Perfect for any meal!

• Maritza2387 By  Maritza2387
    06.03.15

Hawaiian Sweet bread is very good my kids & I love it especially a little warmed up with coffee is my favorite.

• ASKTANNER By  ASKTANNER
    02.28.15

Love this sweet bread, great for French toast, sandwiches or anything else.

• katfos By  katfos
    02.04.15

I use this soft sweet delicious bread all the time with my spinach dip! It compliments any dip and there are never any leftovers!