Preggie pop Preggie Pop Drops | SheSpeaks

• Zarinna By  Zarinna
    01.29.16

These were a life saver during my pregnancy, they curb nausea really good. I was excited to find them at baby's r us .

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

I had horrible morning sickness and tried these but they did not work for me. flavors tasted good though

• khyaiin By  khyaiin
    07.21.15

While I was lucky and didn't really have morning sickness, i bought these in preparation for it. They were delicious and I was glad that they were free of gross ingredients.

• mrsbuckingham By  mrsbuckingham
    06.17.15

I solutely loved these!! They saved me slot. I was extremely sick with both pregnancies. With my second I found these. Wish I would have found them earlier. I recommend them to everybody!

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.07.15

I used these when I was pregnant. They helped cut down on nausea. The flavors were great .

• stellarjkd By  stellarjkd
    01.25.15

I used these when I was pregnant, they were a lifesaver at work for that first trimester!! Cut my "excuse me, gotta barf" time down to half ;p

• Firsttimemommy13 By  Firsttimemommy13
    12.07.14

Being pregnant can be a very exhausting experience, add on all the lovely side effects and it's just down right horrible. Creating a life is such a great feeling but morning sickness is not. I am in my second trimester and I have horrible morning sickness. I tried all the remedies ginger ale, crackers, peppermint, tums, and just about every home remedy my mom was recommending. I was shopping one day and came across Preggie Pops! Natural and drug free I saw them and thought why not give it a chance nothing else seems to be helping. I put one in my mouth and I felt so much better it was amazing how one little hard candy drop could make me feel so wonderful. I was able to eat and go out with friends without feeling like I was gonna throw up every five minutes. Preggie pops helped my nausea and has made my pregnancy a better experience. The only downside I would say would is to add more flavors, they only 4 different flavors. If your having bad morning sickness I would highly recommend trying this out!