DripDrop Hydration Powder Berry | SheSpeaks

• sheedeals sheedeals
    11.13.14

I received Drip-Drop-ORS-Berry-Flavor as a free sample from shespeaks. I was waiting to try it and did it today. My child's school nurse called up saying that my daughter has headache and nausea and looks pale and dehydrated. I immediately opened up my drip drop pack and gave a glass full of this to her when she came back home. She sure was dehydrated. She felt better wit this. It is very convenient to have this rather than carrying a bulky bottles or keep something which gets expired soon (pedialyte - u have to use it within 24 hours of opening). We all like the berry flavor , it wud be great if it comes in more flavor. thank you for my sample.

• mab6284 mab6284
    04.09.15

I am not a fan of the berry flavor. It tastes really synthetic. I have tried many water additives with varying degrees of satisfaction. I wish the powder had mixed a little better in the water but I did feel more hydrated after than just drinking water. My bigger concern that flavor was the labeling of only using drip drop under medical supervision.

• valerie520 By  valerie520     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.18.15

This version was okay, a little too chemical tasting to me. Wish it mixed a little better;tried with ice, but taste was the same. Preferred the lemon flavor.

• jcrow84 By  jcrow84     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.17.15

My son got a stomach virus while on vacation, so I was really glad to have this on hand. I mixed the drip drop in a glass of water and gave it to him to drink. He didn't really care for the taste, but drank it anyway. He said it did makes hm feel better, but he didn't want to drink it again. Don't think I will buy this in the future.

• akottler By  akottler     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.17.15

After trying my packets of berry flavored DripDrop I can honestly say I am not a fan of this flavor. It had an odd, almost chalky aftertaste to it. I would not buy this product as I think the taste and effectiveness of plain old tap water is much better.

• krissydawn25 By  krissydawn25     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.15.15

Much better than lemon! Not great but not terrible either

• judybird2 By  judybird2     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.14.15

I think I liked the berry flavor better than the lemon, but only slightly. The taste was a little too sweet for me, and just not strong enough in berry flavor, and it just lacked something.....like maybe a little more fruity flavor? Just not sure o what would make this taste better, but it was okay. If it was good and ice cold, it might taste better, but I added it to room temperature bottle water. My grandson said it was okay, but needed more berry flavor, stronger. He didnt care for the lemon flavor at all, but this one he said he might drink. But that there were lots other drinks out there that tasted better.....that is what he said, he is an honest boy. I dont know how you can get a fresher fruit flavor to this drink, but you need to try, it is sadly lacking in flavor, and I still think it was too sweet for me.

• Eileenie By  Eileenie     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.13.15

Drip Drops are ok. I prefer G2 for hydration that tastes good. The taste of the flavors were alright, but not my favorite. It is hydrating though and it's convenient to carry around in case I start getting sick at work.

• ZanaRT By  ZanaRT     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.12.15

Drip Drops contains sucralose which is an artificial ingredient so I will not be using it. The fact that it has been approved by the FDA is a red flag that it's poison since they seem to be against natural, healthy products. Just drink clean, filtered water & you'll be just fine. This was received complimentary in exchange for an honest review.

• roshni_5 By  roshni_5     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.10.15

We tried both the lemon and berry flavors and the kids didn't mind drinking either one. There was an after taste but it wasn't overpowering. Not sure if we would spend money to buy the product in the future. It is not something the kids would ask for while grocery shopping like other drinks.

• nikki286 By  nikki286     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.10.15

I tried the Berry DripDrops, and my son and I both agree it was much better than the lemon flavor. The berry DripDrops are definitely something I'd buy again. We liked them!

• eahero By  eahero     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.10.15

I found it to be rather chalky tasting-it didn't dissolve very well in the liquid and the taste wasn't pleasant. I couldn't finish it.