International Delight Caramel Macchiato creamer | SheSpeaks

• I am currently addicted to this! I haven't went a day without out in my coffee since I bought it. It is very sweet so you don't have to add very many other sweetners. You can definitely taste the caramel. I love it!!

• SilverFoxy1982 By  SilverFoxy1982
    09.09.16

Yum!

This is my favorite creamer! The caramel flavor is spot on. I like to use it when I brew a dark roast coffee. It adds flavor without overpowering.

• DakotaCheyanne By  DakotaCheyanne
    08.16.16

Great coffee creamer

I absolutely LOVE this creamer! I got addicted! And it is at a decent price.

• Phaedrakeat By  Phaedrakeat
    07.29.16

My favorite

This is my favorite coffee creamer. The taste is spot on and adds a rich and creamy texture to my coffee. I have even put this in my hot cocoa and it was amazing. Great product.

• inside4a By  inside4a
    07.20.16

The only flavoring for my coffee

I love the Caramel Macchiato, it has a rich and flavorful taste and I love caramel, I love all your flavors and International Delight is the only brand I use for my coffee absolutely love it

• Reagansf By  Reagansf
    07.13.16

Best Creamer!

This is the best creamer that I've ever tried and I've tried plenty! I absolutely love caramel and this hits the spot every single morning when I have my first cup of coffee!

• squirt_baby By  squirt_baby
    07.05.16

This is a quality product for the price. The price is fair and the taste is on point. A little goes a long way with this product. I would definately suggest it to anyone who loves coffee.

• squirt_baby By  squirt_baby
    07.05.16

• LanieM By  LanieM
    05.28.16

Weekend treat

This has become one of our favorite flavored creamers. My one wish is that they could make it without any soy additives. But we get it non the less for the weekends.

• MsNVet By  MsNVet
    04.20.16

It's okay not what you expect but better than plain creamer.

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.05.15

Delicious flavor. Combines the right amount of flavors together.