International Delight Caramel Macchiato creamer | SheSpeaks

• I am currently addicted to this! I haven't went a day without out in my coffee since I bought it. It is very sweet so you don't have to add very many other sweetners. You can definitely taste the caramel. I love it!!

• sylvia22886 By  sylvia22886
    07.13.17

Love it

Yummy ! This is one of my go to coffee creamers. It's sweet and gives my coffee that delish Carmel flavor I like.

• PrincessSky0 By  PrincessSky0
    07.02.17

Try this yummy creamer!

This creamer is so good! Best one I have ever tried!

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    11.07.16

a nice go to creamer, no the very best but but good,

• Foxyroxy0 By  Foxyroxy0
    09.28.16

My favorite

This is the best creamer! I only ever buy this brand. It's so good!! Makes my coffee perfect!

• SilverFoxy1982 By  SilverFoxy1982
    09.09.16

Yum!

This is my favorite creamer! The caramel flavor is spot on. I like to use it when I brew a dark roast coffee. It adds flavor without overpowering.

• DakotaCheyanne By  DakotaCheyanne
    08.16.16

Great coffee creamer

I absolutely LOVE this creamer! I got addicted! And it is at a decent price.

• Phaedrakeat By  Phaedrakeat
    07.29.16

My favorite

This is my favorite coffee creamer. The taste is spot on and adds a rich and creamy texture to my coffee. I have even put this in my hot cocoa and it was amazing. Great product.

• inside4a By  inside4a
    07.20.16

The only flavoring for my coffee

I love the Caramel Macchiato, it has a rich and flavorful taste and I love caramel, I love all your flavors and International Delight is the only brand I use for my coffee absolutely love it

• Reagansf By  Reagansf
    07.13.16

Best Creamer!

This is the best creamer that I've ever tried and I've tried plenty! I absolutely love caramel and this hits the spot every single morning when I have my first cup of coffee!

• squirt_baby By  squirt_baby
    07.05.16

This is a quality product for the price. The price is fair and the taste is on point. A little goes a long way with this product. I would definately suggest it to anyone who loves coffee.