Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade | SheSpeaks

• yntran1 yntran1
    05.21.15

I tried both the Dipbrow Pomade and the Brow Wiz. Dipbrow Pomade is less expensive and last longer. A pot comes with a lot of products, and I barely need any product on the brush to fill up both of my eyebrows. I've had the pot for several months now and I'm not even through 1/8 of the pot; whereas with Brow Wiz, I went through the entire pencil in 1-2 months. Dipbrow fills up the brows beautifully and evenly. It's very build-able. I prefer the natural look and was afraid to try the gel formula, as I was expecting it to be very dark and unnatural. However, with very little product, it creates very natural looking brows. More product can be used to create a more defined brows for a polished look. It also last throughout the whole day. I apply it at 8am and it stays till 11 or 12pm without reapplication. The formula is waterproof but very easy to remove with facewash/makeup remover, so it's great for all uses.

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

I really enjoy the dipbrow formula, its always neck and neck with Benefit's kabrow for me. Which one I prefer always ends up going down to what colour my hair is, as ABH has much warmer shades and only one or two cool tones. The product lasts quite a long time and gives good pigment with just a little bit on the brush. I wouldn't recommend for beginners, shaping eyebrows by hand with a brush is more challenging than using a pencil. Good value for the price as I go through this Way slower than other brow products. I've used up about 3 brow wiz pencils in the time it took me to put a noticeable dent in the middle of the pomade pot.

• cgsmith By  cgsmith
    07.21.16

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!

This is probably one of the best makeup products I've ever bought. You can draw on more brow than you have and it will still look natural if you do it right. Plus, you don't need to get much product on your brush, so this stuff lasts FOREVER! Definitely will buy again.

• Angela811 By  Angela811
    07.12.16

I've got brows now!

Prior to buying this product, i would buy brow pencils such as benefits instant brow pencil, elf eyebrow kit and i was not loving the look. I went to my local Sephora and was overwhelmed with the amount of options. I had to fix this problem so I called my teenage niece and she suggested the Dipbrow. Wow. Who would've thought that teens knew so much? I was wowed with the way it easily applied and for the price it really is a steal.

• crb310 By  crb310
    04.20.16

Awesome for eyebrows. Very pigmented and glides on. It's a bit pricey (NYX has a dupe for it that's just as good) but it stays on all day.

• Maryyee By  Maryyee
    03.04.16

I'm obsessed with this brow pomade. I love it.It gives you a nice shape to your eyebrows.I used the shade Soft brown.It's super easy to use.It last a really good time

• Mishmishyayaya By  Mishmishyayaya
    03.01.16

A little goes a long way. One pot will last forever. Will need to purchase a brush as well. They have a recommended brush that runs about $25, duel ended angle brush and spoolie.

• rference1 By  rference1
    01.26.16

I love this product. It gives my brows a lot of definition and stays put.

• Aly112 By  Aly112
    01.07.16

When I finally began to learn how to make my eyebrows beautiful, but natural looking it was with this product. It's so creamy and a little really goes a long way! It is so easy to use. I'm so glad I found this product I've even repurchased it twice.

• hodginsforeman1 By  hodginsforeman1
    11.07.15

I have this product three star because it a fairly good product but has a habit of getting very messy. I have used several kinds of dip down and this one is way to soft. You have to be extra careful or you will have those outrageous eyebrows. I still prefer Macs dip down. However anatasia dip down is creamy and blends well with natural brows.

• Lizeth94 By  Lizeth94
    11.07.15

These dipbrow pomade are great, it glinds on smoothly. But you have to always make sure to close them after use. Cause they do tend to dry up. Also they are a bit pricey. But other than that it's good.