L'Oreal Paris Mousse Absolue Review Page 2 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• laurj12 By  laurj12     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.02.14

Excellent color and coverage-- and so easy to use! Highly recommend L'Oreal Mousse Absolue for both touch up and all over color. Received a free sample via SheSpeaks.

• Cpackard By  Cpackard     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.01.14

I was about to try this color when I had the opportunity to review the product for SheSpeaks. I love it! I'm a pretty low maintenance woman, so the fact that I don't have to mix anything, and I can save the unused portion is fantastic! I have short hair, and so I know I didn't use half the product the first time. When I saw the product in the store, I didn't see a 600 shade (dark blonde/golden blonde), which is my summer go-to, so I stayed with the light brown. I know they offer the color, I just would like to see it in retail box stores.

• CalicoSmores By  CalicoSmores     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.01.14

I found this an easy hair color to use with the foam and applicator. I also like the ability to reuse the same package, as I have short hair and only touch up my roots. I am hoping to see more shades added, especially lighter blonde ones.

• KittieKat640 By  KittieKat640     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.01.14

I was really excited when my free box arrived. I tried it the very next day. The application was so easy, no dripping or mess. It did seem to take a lot longer to get it all out when it was time to rinse and the smell was a bit stronger than I expected. The color is great, wonderful coverage. I will definitely buy this again.

• sandramburns1959 By  sandramburns1959     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.31.14

i haven only done the first application. Really like it, and the fact you can do it again in a few weeks. That is what I plan to do on 8-1. Smelled good too. Only thing I didn't like, was the gloves were just too thin. Ripped when I put them on.

• MrsRiot By  MrsRiot     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.31.14

LOVE LOVE LOVE that I can reuse this color if I don't use it all at once! The color is vibrant, doesn't leave hair feeling lifeless or brittle! It's just amazing all around! It's revolutionary and will change the hair coloring world!

• sanders0460 By  sanders0460     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.31.14

Love that L'Oreal Paris Mousse Absolue is easier to use than other home hair color products. It would be nice if it came with more of a comb applicator similar to other hair color just for applying in certain areas. But overall a great product. I'm very happy with the color, and a couple weeks in it still looks good - no grays peeking through and no fading.

• zippychick By  zippychick     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.31.14

I have a new favorite hair color since trying L'Oreal Paris Mousse Absolue! I was so happy to try the new hair color. No mixing and ready to apply makes it super easy to use and saves time! I must admit that I was somewhat skeptical at first...wondering if it would work as well at coloring my hair. But boy, was I ever happy with the results! All over color and my hair is so soft and smooth. I highly recommend L'Oreal Paris Mousse hair color! :)

• Charliegirl01 By  Charliegirl01     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.31.14

I was skeptical when I received my product to try. I have long hair and some stickly grey hair around the crown of my face. I was worried that there would not be enough product for my thick, longer hair. I trust L'oreal hair color so I went on with the trial. I first noticed a faint pleasant smell instead of the strong hair color smell. I used the decanter method, as well as my hands to apply the color. It was quick and I used the entire can to cover my hair. I worried for nothing. It was easy to remove and I didn't have knots in my hair. The conditioner was fabulous and worked well with my after color frizzy ends. I am in love with L'oreal Paris Mousse Absolute. I do find it a bit costly for one use but compared to the salon, I would chose Mousse Absolute anytime.

• mnsnowbunny By  mnsnowbunny     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.31.14

Nice product. I love that it can be re-used since I have short hair. A bit pricy but since I can use it more than once it's worth it to me.

• KellyJean By  KellyJean     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.31.14

I received this for free from She Speaks. I found this to be very easy to use. I am very happy that you can use this product more than once as I have short hair. This hair color provided great color and coverage. I will buy this in the future.

• jumpinjack444 By  jumpinjack444     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.31.14

I loved this product!!! So easy to use, and it did not damage my hair. In fact, it made my hair softer!! Would definitely recommend this product!

• mommy2divas By  mommy2divas     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.31.14

I received this to try as a free sample and the color was wonderful and the application was very easy. I love the fact that you can use this product more than once. I have shoulder length hair and can easily get 2 uses out of a bottle. Especially useful since reds fade very quickly no matter what brand you use so I tend to color more often than the normal every 6 weeks. I would buy again. The only suggestion that I would offer is that they come out with more choices in shades of red.

• shrekmomma By  shrekmomma     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.31.14

I thought this was a nice product, the smell was a little stronger than I expected. Nice coverage, nice color would buy again

• Zan1122 By  Zan1122     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.31.14

Very good product! It was so easy and un-messy to apply. It gave great coverage and the color turned out well and is still holding it's own. I would buy this again. Thanks for the opportunity to try it!