L Oreal Paris Visible LIft Blur Foundation | SheSpeaks

• ramblngirl ramblngirl
    07.09.14

The color match was great. It went on smooth and didn't feel chalky or like I had a coating on my face. I do wish it had sunscreen though.

• ilovepurpleiris ilovepurpleiris
    07.06.14

I normally use powder foundation and felt that this did not provide the coverage I needed on the redness on my cheeks. The formula is very lightweight and I felt like I wasn't wearing liquid foundation, but I don't believe this product is for me.

• andrewsmom By  andrewsmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.25.14

Love this product. The color was great. THe foundation was lightweight and wrnt on easily. My skin felt very smooth and like it could breathe. I highly recommend this to all of my friends now#

• jcrow84 By  jcrow84     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.24.14

I really like this foundation. I need a foundation that does not settle in wrinkles, so therefore I prefer a lighter foundation. This foundation was easy to apply and went on very smooth. My face looked fresh and natural. I will buy this foundation again.

• cmerino By  cmerino     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.24.14

The first time I tried L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation, I applied it with my finger tip and finished with translucent powder. I was not happy. It felt to me like I was wearing a mask all day, and the foundation rubbed off my chin and where my glasses sat on the bridge of my nose. The next day, I applied it with a makeup brush, dabbing the top of the brush on the top of the tube, then dotting the barely-there foundation around my face in sections, then blending in circular motions. I again set it with translucent powder. What a difference! I loved it. It looked much more realistic. Even more of a plus with anti-aging help. And the past few days have been very hot and humid. We even had 4 days at work without air conditioning, and my makeup held up all day. Maybe add some application tips to the packaging.

• Sarmom23 By  Sarmom23     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.23.14

I'm really happy with the light feel of the foundation. The color was a perfect match, I noticed fine lined were covered. I only wish the sunscreen was more.

• jbeansmama By  jbeansmama     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.14

I was really surprised at how much I liked the L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur foundation. I had "my" regular foundation that I was sure was all I would ever need. The L'Oreal was very smooth and silky, and blended so well into my skin. It really made my face look even and smooth. The color blended perfectly. It didn't feel heavy at all. It's kind of like a BB cream, but a little more coverage.

• pistolpeterman By  pistolpeterman     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.20.14

Didn't provide very consistent coverage.

• hsrewoh By  hsrewoh     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.20.14

I don't wear foundation bc it is too heavy for my face until now. It didn't even feel like i was wearing anything on my face. It never became heavy or gloppy at the end of the day. Have recommend this product to all my friends even the ones who wear expense makeup. Love it.

• dragonfly777 By  dragonfly777     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.20.14

I liked the slip of this product and the natural look. The drawbacks for me were the fact that I was even oilier and had to blot often and it did not provide much coverage. I just need more coverage from a foundation. I think it would be great for normal/dry skin that doesn't need much coverage.

• Ineri218 By  Ineri218     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.20.14

The coverage for me was perfect. I loved that it was light. I did not feel cakey and made my skin feel smooth.

• sandgrace By  sandgrace     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.19.14

I really liked the texture and coverage of the L'Oreal Visible Lift Blure foundation. It felt so smooth and lightweight on my skin which I loved. However, this foundation didn't last all day on my skin as I live in a hot desert climate I ended up sweating off this foundation during the day. I would totally wear this foundation all of the time in the cooler weather though.