Mrs Meyer s Counter Top Spray in Lavender | SheSpeaks

• Jjlwood3 By  Jjlwood3
    07.28.15

Love love love the smell of this cleaning product. And doesn't make my house smell like chemicals!

• lunarrain13 By  lunarrain13
    06.08.15

I am a big fan of this product. I love the smell of Lavender and it cleans great! Mostly use for my counter tops at home! No harsh feeling in your through as some other products seem to do to me!

• Sourgrl By  Sourgrl
    09.24.14

Love this spray. Cleans well. I really like the Lavender scent!

• MrsPonder By  MrsPonder
    08.19.14

LOVE this counter top spray! My favorite is the Basil one, I usually add a few bay leaves (natural ant/bug deterrent) and a capful of bleach to the bottle right off the bat since it is not disinfecting, but that doesn't stop me from loving it! Trust me though, the Basil one smells fantastic!

• killingmesoftly By  killingmesoftly
    06.01.14

I used this the first time on some really messy counters with dried syrup and something else I didn't really know what it was. I sprayed this generously on every part of my counter I could and let it sit for a few minutes. I wasn't prepared for the overwhelming smell of a mock lavender that smelled more of cleaning supply then lavender. It was a lot of smell that I couldn't take anymore, so I quickly wiped the counters. I did have to scrub the syrup for a few minutes, but it did come off with this cleaner. The counters looked exceptionally clean and I was happy about that. The only thing I can say bad about this spray, is the smell. The smell lingers also for about 2 hours after you use it. I had three people ask me what that smell was on different occasions. They were not fans of the smell. I liked the spray, but maybe do not make the smell so strong. I liked that the ingredients were not as harmful then most leading brand cleaners. This says on the back of the bottle, 98% natural. So there is 2% that is something man made in there. I think that's not too bad, but if you're looking for something 100% natural, then this wouldn't be for you.