Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.09.15

I really liked Clairol Herbal Essences Body Wash. The fragrance was lovely and it lathered well. The only down side is that my skin was a little dry....I need more moisturizer!

• JessicaG34 By  JessicaG34
    10.03.15

This has helped a lot adding moisture to my body. I have now been buying this regularly.

• Krissynichole By  Krissynichole
    09.10.15

Smells good but to me it is like any other normal soap it did not make my skin any smother.

• steelkat By  steelkat
    08.18.15

Love the shampoo thought this would be as good. .... i felt for a body wash it was a bit to thin and watery.....

• maowens By  maowens
    08.17.15

Great body wash! Love the scent and makes tons of lather. I sometimes use it even for bubble bath!

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

I did not find anything extraordinary about this body wash. The price was nice and so was the scent

• Jjlwood3 By  Jjlwood3
    07.28.15

i wish the scent was a bit stronger but it works for soap

• laurar By  laurar
    07.27.15

I absolutely love the scent of this body wash. I wish there were more things that smell like it. It smells like fresh rain shower.

• jkmcutie By  jkmcutie
    07.19.15

Smells great, but left my skin really dry after the fact. If it didn't leave my skin so dry I would purchase again.

• consteche By  consteche
    07.11.15

Not sure what to say about the Herbal Essenses Hello Hydration. It smelled so good and lathered great but I felt like my skin was kinda dried out after bathing/showering. This is something that I would get if it was on sale but I don't feel it was worth regular price.

• jrob0210 By  jrob0210
    06.14.15

Smelled really good but it made my skin feel dry...supposed to be moisturizing but did not work well for my skin