Gain Fire Works | SheSpeaks

• janiea janiea
    04.05.14

I received a sample of this and it smells so good!

• corinnesafille By  corinnesafille
    01.20.17

Amazing scent.

I really enjoy the scent of this Gain and I love the way my clothes smell coming out of the wash...love, love, love it.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I love any of gain products they make ur clothes smell great n it last along time

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

Gain has the best best ever! I always use these. Some other brands leave a weird residue on our clothing but not Gain. Love it!

• jmorris2 By  jmorris2
    06.27.16

Take away the smells

You are most definitely gaining and removing smells with this wonderful addition to the gain detergent. Do i love it yes and the aroma is great and a eye opener. I have also recommended this product to many individuals.

• JacqueS By  JacqueS
    05.09.16

I LOVE this product I buy it whether or not I have a coupon. Something's you buy no matter what the cost! I love the wat it makes your clothes, towels and sheets smells so nice for so long!

• lmommywood By  lmommywood
    06.30.14

Great product smells fantastic one of my fav three brands

• Cbruce By  Cbruce
    06.30.14

Laundry smells AMAZING after using this & the smell lasts!!

• allyalmighty By  allyalmighty
    05.06.14

These are my favorite out of all the scent boosters on the market. We just recently tried "Moonlight Breeze" and wow does it smell amazing. the scent really sticks especially in thick fabrics like blankets, sweatshirts, and towels. I am going to try all the scents after this one is all used up.

• CupcakesAndCrossbones By  CupcakesAndCrossbones
    04.15.14

Clothes smell amazing and the scent lasts!

• GigiStyle By  GigiStyle
    04.07.14

I received this as a sample and have now purchased it a few times. Gain has been a winner with me for years and this items has been great. It makes the laundry smell and feel great. Only reason I don?t give all stars is the price is a little on the high side.