LOreal Advanced Haircare

LOreal Advanced Haircare

4.7
              Rated #10 in Soap & Bath Products
26 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

The shampoo work great as well make my hair smooth help tame the frizzy during hot months of summer .

leaves your hair feeling silky soft and hair smell fresh for days.

Great shampoo and conditioner I got a free sample of this product from the L'Oreal website. Let me say, it smells AMAZING. Also, it seems to be very effective. It made my hair soft, smooth, and shiny.

I love this for my hair. I use it all the time. I put my hair through a lot either by blow-drying or using a curling iron. This really does help repair damage. But it helps make the hair strong to prevent future damage.

Softening and Strengthening! I purchase these on a whim because I was running low on haircare, and I am so glad I did! This set provides great moisture and strength! My hair has gotten so much softer, stronger, and overall healthier since I started using these! These are definitely worth a repurchase!

Great Shampoo for beat up hair Great shampoo when you beat your hair up with heat! Really helps the ends feel repaired, smoother and less frizzy.

I'm using this product right now and it really works with my hair. it has helped it a lot. I use to straighten my hair about 2 or 3 times a week and this product has really helped it repair itself and I started my no heat challenge. It is a lot better than the Pantene. Best hair shampoo and conditioner vie came across yet.

I have Lupus and receive chemo treatments that have left my hair a crying shame! I found this product one day at Target and I haven't stopped buying it since. It has restored my hairs softness and given it some shine back. This set will change your damaged hair....I wish I would have done a before and after.

I use this shampoo daily and love it. doesn't dry my hair out or weigh it down! perfect!

Love the smell of this product and leaves my hair soft

While the product is great, I am here to give massive kudos to L'Oreal for doing something that most shampoo/hair conditioner manufacturers do NOT do: Make the words "Conditioner" and "Shampoo" easy to read on the label! Yes, believe it or not, those of us who wear glasses DO NOT don eyewear while showering! If you've ever tried to read the tiny font on a bottle and wondered, "Hmm, does that say 'shampoo' or 'conditioner'?" then you know what I mean. THANK YOU, L'Oreal!