Camelbak Eddy | SheSpeaks

• Very cool bottles. They help my goal of going green!

• wabbit By  wabbit
    03.09.16

These are great! I have one in the baby bag all the time, my little guy also loves to use these:) I love that they don't leak!!

• Marlokjn By  Marlokjn
    01.06.16

We LOVE our Eddies! My kids use them at school. They withstand a lot of abuse. The only thing is, I have to replace the stem and sucker frequently. It doesn't help that both my kids are chewers. LOL Great Product.

• Leavitt12 By  Leavitt12
    01.06.16

Use this daily it's a very awesome water bottle. Good price point good quality

• ShaelaNeal By  ShaelaNeal
    12.07.15

My husband and I bought these when we went hiking! They are great

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    09.05.15

My daughter loves it! she takes this bottle almost everywhere

• vlb0920 By  vlb0920
    09.03.15

We have 4 of these!! I have bought a lot of water bottles---this is the only one that has stood the test of time!!! Volleyball, soccer, basketball and military use....MUST HAVE!

• Jjlwood3 By  Jjlwood3
    07.28.15

My son is 7 and we use these a lot in our house. Helps him feel confident without the spills of a regular cup plus I can monitor more closely how much water he drinks daily.

• jenulrigg By  jenulrigg
    06.20.15

Love these water bottles for the days I'm stuck at school all day. My husband loves them too. My plan to buy hot pink so he would leave mine alone didn't work,and now we fight over them!

• Vmontz By  Vmontz
    06.18.15

Awesome water bottle! I love that it is spill-proof and the you can easily replace the mouth piece!

• tkdmomma By  tkdmomma
    06.18.15

Received my first from my employer as a gift; and now Camelbak is all I buy for all our life's activities. Love this one, and also the insulated.