Tervis Tervis | SheSpeaks

• BostonSox BostonSox
    05.02.14

I had seen the Tervis Tumblers in the stores for a while, but always walked by them. I received a set of four as a gift and fell in love! They truly keep your cold drink cold and your hot drink hot. You can purchase lids (with straw holes) and handles and straws. Love that they're dishwasher safe and hold up to wear and tear. The only downside is they don't stack compactly, so they do take up a fair amount of shelf space. But, best insulated cup I've found to date!

• BoxerMommaz By  BoxerMommaz
    06.24.14

We were given Tervis tumblers for wedding gifts. Love that they can be used hot or cold, don't break, and don't get cracks in the dishwasher like other plastic does.

• BostonSox By  BostonSox
    05.02.14

• redwardsub By  redwardsub
    02.12.14

I cannot live without my Tervis tumblers!!!! They have long been my "go-to" gift and I seem to have an obsession with them - always buying the newest, latest and greatest. I recently had to clean out some cabinet space to make room for more tumblers and find a new place for the water jugs as they didn't fit in my normal cabinet (a bit taller). We take the tumblers everywhere - and no one ever mistakes our drinks for theirs :) One tip though - don't let anyone use one of those dishwands on them - scratches them all up :(

• rgilmore1970 By  rgilmore1970
    01.24.14

LOVE!! I love my Tervis cups/mugs, the really do keep your drink cold or hot and I love the tops too, never a problem with leaking or spills. Another great thing about Tervis is the selection of sizes, colors designs, pretty much anything from your Initails to sports.

• c5dcc1 By  c5dcc1
    12.13.13

WE love our TErvis cups, mugs they are awesome. You can even customize them. It is awesome . They have lots of different cups you can buy. They even warranty them. Have lids too which is great. They keep the drinks cold and hot. !