iPsy iPsy Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• Kirangulalaye By  Kirangulalaye
    01.07.15

Ipsy is a cool and cheap for just $10 it has decent things. Depends on every month

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.27.14

I use to subscribe to ipsy but month after month I was disappointed. Never got anything I would use/want...and I filled out my profile. On the other hand it was only 10$.

• Rayala By  Rayala
    11.26.14

I know the name, but I don't know how to use and how to use full it could you please tel me any one.

• crystal161981 By  crystal161981
    11.24.14

Ipsy is one of the best boxes for the price. $10 for 4-5 quality products. I usually love the bags and the products are suited to me. I love that the products take me out of my comfort zone and introduces me to products I end up really enjoying. I review my products and post to FB to earn points to use for goodies. Sign up here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/bost?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

• GypsyBecky By  GypsyBecky
    11.07.14

Such a fun box, inexpensive and you can get for more than one member of the family because it's customized for each of you! My daughter and I both get different things every month. I LOVE the adorable makeup bags you get every month too! There is always something I LOVE!

• marissaxoxoj By  marissaxoxoj
    10.06.14

I love ipsy!!! Every once in a while I'll receive a product that isn't really something I'd wear...in that event I give it away to a friend. Great value for $10! Love the bags!

• patiencegray By  patiencegray
    10.06.14

i was skeptical of this in the beginning cause i was not getting off the waiting list which frustrated me However when I finally did i could not contain my excitement. I have not been displeased but one time and it was only because i was so use to them being right on with the things I like. You cant go wrong with this subscription its only $10 Mascara alone is almost that I love the little bags that come with them If nothing else you can regift them for christmas

• bambola By  bambola
    09.23.14

This is the best make-up subscription that I got so far. For 10$ a month you get 5 deluxe size sample and even full size with a new make-up bag. They customise your bag with a questionnaire you take when signing up and I must say they have been spot on on what's right and what I might like. I discovered so many brands and products with this subscription. Every month I can't wait to get my Ipsy bag in the mail I'm like a child on Christmas morning.

• cupidbaby0311 By  cupidbaby0311
    09.11.14

Just one of the MANY subscription boxes out there. For $10 a month you get a cute makeup bag filled with beauty/makeup products and usually the value is pretty good. Mostly makeup products. I've received some things I would have never been able to try otherwise. I like them much better than Birchbox because the samples are WAY better but unfortunately I had to cancel my subscription for the time being. Their point system is not as good as birchbox so once I cash out my points I will resub to Ipsy!

• ShellyPet By  ShellyPet
    08.25.14

Love ipsy! This is a program, where, for $10/month, you get a small makeup bag filled with sample to full size beauty products. There is a range of products every month, and they are chosen for you based on your answers to a quiz about your skin, hair, makeup habits, etc., that you can re-take if you're not loving the products you're receiving. I love trying the new products, which range from NYX to Urban Decay to BareMinerals.

• Amandanoble By  Amandanoble
    02.25.14

This is the best thing I paid for. I'm really in love with this.

• Edelweiss227 By  Edelweiss227
    10.23.13

This is a subsciption site similar to Birchbox where you pay $10/month for 4-5 samples. The unique part is that they customize which samples you get each month dependent upon what you like. That way if you receive something you don't like, they won't send you something similar later on. I'm in my 4th month and I love it! It's definitely worth the cost and I receive a make-up bag as well! Interested in trying? - http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hixbbpx1zeo913vh