Trader Joe s Trader Joe s Mac n Cheese | SheSpeaks

• Louisa By  Louisa
    04.28.14

I typically don't like microwaved food, especially frozen dinners; but this is the best Mac 'n Cheese by far! Perfect amount of cheesy flavor and hearty enough to keep me full for a quick meal. Kudos for Trader Joe's on this product...well worth it!

• kmyette By  kmyette
    12.04.13

Worth the price!

• cbibbo16 By  cbibbo16
    11.26.13

haven't had a thing I didn't like from trader joes. great quality and taste the only reason its not 5 stars because its so good should be bigger!

• mamma02 By  mamma02
    11.26.13

Trader Joe's mac & cheese is delish! It's a great afternoon lunch for myself and the kids. It's quick to prepare and easy to make. I love that I can just pop it in the microwave and have an instant great tasting meal. My kids love it and I am please with the flavor as well.

• Kaynaebae By  Kaynaebae
    11.18.13

Delicious

• KitaJB By  KitaJB
    10.17.13

Not bad. Cheesy. Better than I expected. "Serves 4" but not in my household.

• jazzylady1 By  jazzylady1
    10.16.13

My favorite frozen mac & cheese. Creamy, cheesy homemade taste.

• smurfette498 By  smurfette498
    09.26.13

very creamy and tastes homemade!

• Kay3131 By  Kay3131
    09.23.13

Sometimes you just need comfort food, you know? And Trader Joe's frozen Mac 'n Cheese is one of the best. Just 6 minutes in the microwave and voila! tastes even better than home-made. One package serves four.