Malt O Meal Marshmallow Mateys | SheSpeaks

• bspring By  bspring
    07.28.16

Tastes good

Good price/quality ratio. I don't notice too much of a difference between these cereals and the similar name brand ones. It's a little too sweet for my tastes, but sometimes I'll mix it with Cheerios or a similar cereal.

• Ardieterle By  Ardieterle
    07.18.16

We buy these when we can't get Luck Charms on sale. Will sometimes buy& put into the empty Luck Charms box, kids can't tell a difference& it saves money!

• siyue52 By  siyue52
    07.06.16

Matey's

Marshmallow Matey's are pretty good. These are my family's after dinner snack or dessert. When ever we need something sweet this is the choice we go to. They are like an addiction or a emotional comfort food. It is better than the name brand Lucky Charms because there is no magic involved. It has a good ratio of marshmallows to cereal pieces. It probably isn't the most nutritious because it still has the colors and sugar but you kind of know that going into it with the name starting with Marshmallow.

• amyrenae1019 By  amyrenae1019
    07.02.16

I don't like these but my kids do

In my honest opinion cereal with marshmallows is super gross, but my kids LOVE this cereal and I love the fact that it is just as nutritious as the name brand stuff at about half the price....and they don't know the difference.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Just as good if not better

Tastes just as good as the real lucky charms if not better! I think there is more marshmallows in the bag too! can't beat the price you get a big back for half the price of the box. Plus your supporting the lesser packaging idea not having the box and plastic on the cereal.

• ladyfly521 By  ladyfly521
    03.26.16

My kids and I love these. The price is affordable and the taste is great!

• Destiny9206 By  Destiny9206
    03.13.16

My grandson loves these ! He thinks they are the real Lucky Charms! He thinks they are magically delicious! I love them too! Huge bag!

• ashbabi By  ashbabi
    02.28.16

my favorite i love eating all the marshmallows.,,, i could eat these all day long even with out milk =] i dont like to share

• joellenw By  joellenw
    01.02.16

No taste! Awful generic. Didn't even finish the box!

• ldekerlegand By  ldekerlegand
    01.02.16

My kids and I both love these! They taste just as good as lucky charms, plus you get more for what you paid!