Mandeville films Warm Bodies | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

I have to say that I was honestly surprised by how much I liked this movie. Normally, I steer clear of zombie movies but this one was funny, sweet, well acted...My boyfriend and I both liked it...and that never happens!

• rebeccarmiller2010 By  rebeccarmiller2010
    09.08.16

My boyfriend is obsessed with everything zombie! I found this movie in the $5 bin at Walmart and I knew I had to get it for him! I didn't really know how to the movie was going to be until we watched it one night. It was so romantic and cheesy but cute all at the same time. It's one of those movies where I would love to see if they come out with a second one because I want to know what happens to the two of them!

• monicacrawford48 By  monicacrawford48
    08.08.16

Strange movie. But I liked it! I love the different outlook on zombies it gave us. (Even though I love The Walking Dead). It was a good movie.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

Weird

When I went to the movies I thought I was going to see an awesome zombie movie. I was wrong. Its more about a weird love story between a zombie and a girl. Also it was weird the zombie would think and have feelings. It was just mush. I don't recommend unless you like really weird love movies.

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

This was a great movie. Even for zombie haters you will love this one!

• angelgrl91 By  angelgrl91
    06.28.16

It's ok

I watched this because a friend recommended it. I actually enjoyed it. I thought it was a very cute and interesting film, and it was cool to see zombies in a love story.

• Kparris9 By  Kparris9
    06.26.16

This was actually a great movie. I was very surprised by the difference between the trailer versus the movie, has me laughing and crying and scared all at the same time.

• Lokiknows By  Lokiknows
    06.24.16

Far superior to the usual zombie movie, it might even fall into the romantic comedy category. Both a twist on zombies and the boy meets girl formula, this move is witty, charming, extremely well acted and beautifully made. You will want to own it.

• natbag By  natbag
    04.16.16

Dead to Love

I loved this movie and even cried at one point. This movie added a twist on the typical love story.

• laurapetty By  laurapetty
    03.23.16

I am a big horror fan and when I originally saw the preview for this I wasn't sure what to think. But, I loved the combination of horror love story and comedy. My teens really enjoyed this movie

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    03.04.16

I am not a big zombie fan but this movie really makes you feel for the main characters. A zombie rom com with a twist . It is very entertaining and makes you really open up your eyes to how good and bad the human race can be.