Mandeville films Warm Bodies | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

I have to say that I was honestly surprised by how much I liked this movie. Normally, I steer clear of zombie movies but this one was funny, sweet, well acted...My boyfriend and I both liked it...and that never happens!

• monicacrawford48 By  monicacrawford48
    08.08.16

Strange movie. But I liked it! I love the different outlook on zombies it gave us. (Even though I love The Walking Dead). It was a good movie.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

Weird

When I went to the movies I thought I was going to see an awesome zombie movie. I was wrong. Its more about a weird love story between a zombie and a girl. Also it was weird the zombie would think and have feelings. It was just mush. I don't recommend unless you like really weird love movies.

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

This was a great movie. Even for zombie haters you will love this one!

• angelgrl91 By  angelgrl91
    06.28.16

It's ok

I watched this because a friend recommended it. I actually enjoyed it. I thought it was a very cute and interesting film, and it was cool to see zombies in a love story.

• Kparris9 By  Kparris9
    06.26.16

This was actually a great movie. I was very surprised by the difference between the trailer versus the movie, has me laughing and crying and scared all at the same time.

• Lokiknows By  Lokiknows
    06.24.16

Far superior to the usual zombie movie, it might even fall into the romantic comedy category. Both a twist on zombies and the boy meets girl formula, this move is witty, charming, extremely well acted and beautifully made. You will want to own it.

• natbag By  natbag
    04.16.16

Dead to Love

I loved this movie and even cried at one point. This movie added a twist on the typical love story.

• laurapetty By  laurapetty
    03.23.16

I am a big horror fan and when I originally saw the preview for this I wasn't sure what to think. But, I loved the combination of horror love story and comedy. My teens really enjoyed this movie

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    03.04.16

I am not a big zombie fan but this movie really makes you feel for the main characters. A zombie rom com with a twist . It is very entertaining and makes you really open up your eyes to how good and bad the human race can be.

• tressiealice By  tressiealice
    02.09.16

This is a zombie movie for people who don't like zombie movies, or for zombie movie lovers who also can get into the whole rom-com thing. Very funny, not a chick flick. My brothers refused to watch this movie forever until I turned it on and didn't tell them what it was. We have all seen it probably half a dozen times or more now. They love it. I love it. Win-win.