Rimmel Stay Pressed Powder | SheSpeaks

• DestinyColson By  DestinyColson
    06.25.15

best ever powder ever i love this one the most it a true matte finish ever makeup person should have this i love the amont you get as well it lasted for ever love the price of it to i get for under 4 bucks at walmart

• Photographer25 By  Photographer25
    06.22.15

This is a very good powder that doesn't look cakey, stays matte and true to color all day long.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    06.15.15

This is one of the best drugstore products out there and one of the most affordable. I think its great for anyone starting out with makeup because Rimmel offers a variety of shades and its also available in translucent. This powder will keep you shine free or matte like it says for a long period of time. Just be sure not to overapply. Use a light hand, preferably a large fluffy powder brush like Sigma F30 or Real Techniques Powder or blush brush and try to focus on areas of your face that tend to get oily i.e. T-ZONE and with whatever you have left on your brush, just light dust over other areas of your face and your all set. Its cheap, works well, doesn't cause breakouts, fool-proof. Buy it!!!

• rhalaszynski By  rhalaszynski
    06.09.15

I have oily skin and this product does a great job for the first couple of hours. In the afternoon I still have to touch up my makeup, because my face is all shiny. My skin is pretty problematic, so I would recommend it to anyone that doesn't have an oily complexion.

• yntran1 By  yntran1
    05.22.15

I have combination-oily skin. This powder mattifies my skin when first applied, which is typical of powder. To me, face powder is like a necessary devil. I would use it if I have to; but if I have perfect skin, I would rather not. The great thing about this powder is it does not look too thick or cakey after application. Does not last all day. I still get quite a bit of shine in the hot seasons. For $6, it's a very good powder. The fact that it's compact makes it a good product for travel purposes. However, the lid does come off easily.

• tlarson By  tlarson
    05.07.15

This is my favorite powerder. I do think that if does help mattify my face. I never look shiny after using this product. It also does not make my make up look "cakey".

• Melanieelise By  Melanieelise
    05.05.15

I don't know what I'd do without this product it is my go to I haven't found any other powder that can handle my oily skin til this Amazing product PERFECT!!!!!

• minky4 By  minky4
    04.01.15

This an excellent mattifying powder which I have used interchangeably as a foundation after applying a good layer of moisturizer to my face. It is a finely milled powder which kicks up quite a bit of product when swept over with a brush, but that also offers a very airbrushed effect without that caked up powdery finish. I have been buying this powder for quite awhile and imagine I will be for some time to come.

• Jlovesbaby By  Jlovesbaby
    04.01.15

Omg! For being a drug store product and the price is awesome I love this product so much. It lasts you for awhile and it doesn't look like u have a cake face at all. Love it love it! I usually use it to set my under eye concealer and omg I love it. I've have recommend this to many friends and they have bought this product and they love it also. Totally recommend this.

• floresdoc By  floresdoc
    03.27.15

This is my hands down holy grail powder from the drugstore. It mattefies my skin and keeps it matte for several hours (which is amazing for me because I have abnormally oily skin.) I have it in the translucent shade and then the next shade up. Love it!