Suave Moroccan Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner

4.5
              Rated #26 in Hair Care
SHAREE
34 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

For the price you can't go wrong.It makes my hair soft and shiny.

I love it. It keeps my hair soft and smooth and my husband can't keep his fingers out of my hair. The conditioner leaves my hair tangle free. Its a must have for me.

love how it leaves my hair really soft.

I use this for my 3&4 year olds curly hair. It helps them wake up with easy to brush shinny and manageable hair. And for a great price too!

Left my hair so soft

I have been using products with Moroccan oil in them for about 2 years now, and Suave's blend is the most inexpensive one I can find that still does a GOOD job. I try and use these at least once a week to keep my hair shiny, and they work well with all the other hair-care products I use. I do wish that the smell was better though. It reminds me of my grandpa's aftershave, and I'm not really psyched to smell like that all day. My husband likes the smell for some reason, which I find hilarious, so I guess it does the job smell-wise even if I don't care for it!

I received a sample of both of these in the mail and I had never tried anything with Moroccan oil in it. Well, I had no idea what I was missing. These are my new favorite hair products! My hair feels like silk. I have never been able to run a comb through my hair without using some kind of leave-in conditioner...well, until now. This shampoo and conditioner (which smells great, btw) impressed me so much after one use. I have never felt so compelled to tell so many people about a product before...ever. One day, I even recommended it to a stranger who was in the hair care aisle with me. Not only are these inexpensive, but they actually work great. Oh, there is also a deep conditioning shine mask in the Moroccan oil line that is amazing.

I love these! They smell so good and are amazing on my hair. I especially love the conditioner.

I love this product leaves may hair manageable. I get complements on my hair.

I liked the Suave Moroccan Infusion set very much. This works like more expensive products so much so that I told several family members and friends about it. My hair looks and feels quite a bit better after about two weeks.

This shampoo and conditioner is awesome! It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and easy to comb. I love the smell too! I thinks this line is the best of Suave Beauty.

I love the scent but it has yet to give me the shine. It cleans my hair and leaves it some what soft but overall not thrilled.

Meh... I can't say I'm overly impressed with this. i bought it because it was a product that was supposed to add shine, and I typically love Moroccan Oil products. I can't say that this has added any shine to my hair, in fact I've noticed no difference in my hair at all. Just your run of the mill shampoo and conditioner. It cleans my hair, and conditions enough to get the tangles out, nothing more, nothing less. The biggest turn off, why I took a star from 3 to 2 is the smell. It's sort of a grandmother smelling shampoo, I have to say I really don't like the smell one bit. So there you have it, shampoo that will clean your hair, conditioner that will get your tangles out, and a smell that my grandmother would love. It really falls flat to me.

So far I love this shampoo. Nice and smooth. Hopefully, it won't start to leave build up.

This product is amazing. This usually wouldn't be my first thought about suave but it works amazing it's does exactly what it's suppose to for such a small price I also like the smell of it and how my hair is shiny and soft after I use. I definetly reccomend this product.