Suave Moroccan Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.12.14

I have been using products with Moroccan oil in them for about 2 years now, and Suave's blend is the most inexpensive one I can find that still does a GOOD job. I try and use these at least once a week to keep my hair shiny, and they work well with all the other hair-care products I use. I do wish that the smell was better though. It reminds me of my grandpa's aftershave, and I'm not really psyched to smell like that all day. My husband likes the smell for some reason, which I find hilarious, so I guess it does the job smell-wise even if I don't care for it!

• HollieFi By  HollieFi
    12.19.14

The smell is pretty pleasant and it cleans my hair very well, however I must be allergic to one of the ingredients in this. It makes the back of my head itch like crazy. I wish I could use it because it does work very well for the price.

• rhemarich22 By  rhemarich22
    11.08.14

Absolutely love this product! It makes my hair super soft and silky. The shampoo and conditioner works as a great moisturizer for my hair. I love the smell, and not to mention its at a great price. I recommended this product to my sister and my mom, and they both love it.

• Chamallie By  Chamallie
    10.11.14

I absolutely love this line. The products work amazing well on my hair. Everytime I upload pics of my air using this line people go gaga over it. My hair looks perfect...no products needed.

• kristen_mami By  kristen_mami
    06.07.14

I received a free sample of this stuff from suave and I really like it. It smells really good and really makes my hair look and feel great. It's really inexpensive too.

• datwater1987 By  datwater1987
    06.07.14

Love this scent, suave gives my hair manageability and great moisture without expensive salon costs.

• christyhooksguerrero By  christyhooksguerrero
    06.06.14

For the price you can't go wrong.It makes my hair soft and shiny.

• BamaGirl71 By  BamaGirl71
    06.04.14

I love it. It keeps my hair soft and smooth and my husband can't keep his fingers out of my hair. The conditioner leaves my hair tangle free. Its a must have for me.

• iridiana_xoxo By  iridiana_xoxo
    05.04.14

love how it leaves my hair really soft.

• teefany1 By  teefany1
    05.04.14

I use this for my 3&4 year olds curly hair. It helps them wake up with easy to brush shinny and manageable hair. And for a great price too!

• DynamicNova By  DynamicNova