L Oreal True Match Naturale Mineral Makeup | SheSpeaks

• bluntlyhonest By  bluntlyhonest
    08.23.14

I hated this makeup. Mineral makeup is always great but this particular one wow can we say SUCKS! the brush definitely wasn't made for the type of make up I have oily skin and it didn't help at all the product still looked cakey because you have to put a lot on just to make it look ok. I wouldn't recommend this product to ANYONE!

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.11.14

Pros: goes on smooth...color matching fairly easy to achieve. Cons: the brush is too stiff and not very soft.....coverage for oily or combination skin won't last very long.

• zenmommacarla By  zenmommacarla
    11.26.13

I have never loved a powder like this. I put this on and my skin feels smooth and looks amazingly even. I can throw away all my foundations. This matches my skin color perfectly and I can wear it alone for a natural look or dress it up with eyeliner and my favorite red lipstick and feel absolutely beautiful either way. I recommended it to everyone and will be buying this for life.

• Shortyjane77 By  Shortyjane77
    11.23.13

I have been using L'Oreal True Match Mineral Makeup since it first came out. I have tried other brands when I have ran out, but always go back to True Match! This mineral makeup is perfect for my sensitive skin and always makes my skin so even!

• roadtosuccessllc By  roadtosuccessllc
    11.21.13

Really like this, feels light on my skin. I didn't use it as a full coverage but more as just an overall complexion powder when I don't want to put on a full face of makeup and it was perfect for those days. Light feeling and controls shine.

• LittleFernandez By  LittleFernandez
    11.05.13

My little brush gets really hard & I don't like that.. The product is good though

• MrsHolder By  MrsHolder
    11.04.13

This powder works well, blended nicely with my skin and didn't make my face look too 'powdery' I guess is how I would explain the look some powders give me. The only reason I gave this a 4 out of 5 is that it does feel 'heavy' on my skin especially on hot Georgia days.

• nesa128 By  nesa128
    09.12.13

I love it..only thing is i dont like the brush with it. i feel like it puts too much makeup on my face so i use my own brush to apply it.everytime i wear it people tell how beautiful my skin is.i

• HOLLWOod2222 By  HOLLWOod2222
    08.12.13

Did not like this at all. I have normal skin, and this dries me out. The brush makes me very itchy and gives my face red splotches.

• deniserae81 By  deniserae81
    07.22.13

This makeup bites big time! My advice is to try sometging else.