Loreal Miracle Blur | SheSpeaks

• gatewo11 By  gatewo11
    04.02.14

Love this stuff! It works really well as a makeup primer because it feels like silk and helps your foundation and concealer go on and to achieve that airbrush finish. It is kind of pricey for such a small tube, but a little goes a long way.

• fernandezi665 By  fernandezi665
    03.20.14

This stuff is truly amazing, it evens out my skin and just makes it look flawless!!!

• Nadi102 By  Nadi102
    03.11.14

I love the way this stuff feels as you put it on. It definitely feels silky and smooth. Used under makeup, I wouldn't say that it rally did much to keep my makeup on much longer than usual though. I don't have large pores, but I do have some fine lines and I guess it did fill them in somewhat but it's not going to make a huge difference. Overall, an ok product that feels good, but definitely not magic.

• LittleFernandez By  LittleFernandez
    11.05.13

I don't really have any wrinkles but I did notice this make my skin look fuller and it did tighten my skin up in certain areas! Wow :) I was highly impressed.

• rsingh By  rsingh
    10.15.13

I received a sample of Loreal Miracle Blur in small tube and was quiet skeptic that it will work. But to my surprised it worked, the little tube lasted 2 weeks and was enough to see if works or not. The texture is perfect, very light, very pleasant mild scent, has SPF 30 which is a plus for me. And overall it just awesome, I love the way it makes your skin feel after. Smooth way the imperfections, esp love how it works on my large pores. I definitely recommend to give it a try. You will love the results.

• terrisam By  terrisam
    10.15.13

I have used several different make up primers. I first used a sample of this out of a magazine. I loved the way my make up looked and bought a tube. I am very happy with this product . The way my make up goes and the way it looks afterwards

• MNicoTarm By  MNicoTarm
    07.19.13

This is the first "primer" that I have used consistently and liked enough to continue to keep using. The texture is somewhat thick, but I find that using just a small amount (less than the size of a dime) and putting it in the palm of my hand to spread it and warm it slightly helps it go on better. I use my middle finger and put it on those areas where I need the most help first - cheeks and around the nose. It definitely helps hide large pores and enables makeup to go on more smoothly. I use it over my moisturizer and under my foundation. I like the fact that it also has SPF 30. It doesn't settle into lines, and it stays put the entire day. I am on my second tube. My only wish would be to make the tube more flexible. By the time I got to the last 1/3 of the tube, it was so dry it couldn't be used. If I could have massaged the product in the tube to mix it, the problem would have been solved. Overall, a very good primer that I would recommend.

• Padilla By  Padilla
    05.23.13

Love,love

• coquis81 By  coquis81
    05.22.13

I myself was impressed by how quickly my fine lines around my mouth had vanished by just using a small amount of cream. It is a thicker consistency than other creams, but a little certainly goes a long way. My skin looked soft and smooth. I feel good knowing that it also has SPF 30, so it helps protect my skin from the sun. You can wear it alone, or put on after your daily moisturizer. You can also apply before putting on your make up. It helps by giving your look a smooth finish. It's also not too expensive.

• ChristiGrace By  ChristiGrace
    05.17.13

L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur is an instant skin smoother that claims it erases the look of lines, wrinkles and pores. It has a an unusual texture (not a lotion or cream exactly) and a very, very light pleasant scent. This product glides on smoothly and really does what it says! I've been using it for two weeks now, based on the recommendation of a friend, and love the results I get with it. Amazing! My biggest issue was the look of large pores and a few fine lines around my eyes and mouth -which this product really worked well for. I was pleasantly surprised at how effective it is! The pores and fine lines- gone. This product will not erase the look of deep lines/wrinkles but does seem to minimize the look of them a bit. Miracle Blur also contains a broad spectrum sunscreen SPF30, helping to prevent further damage. Love this product and have already recommended it to several friends. Just to be clear- this product does not remove lines, wrinkles and pores- it erases the LOOK of them. A bit of illusion if you will. But very effective! For around $20, this is a great product.!