Garnier Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• heritagegirl By  heritagegirl
    05.01.14

I was very disappointed.....didn't think it covered dark circles at all....won't be buying this product again

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    05.01.14

I bought this and I don't see a difference. It feels good when I roll it under my eyes.

• BronzedSouthernBeauty By  BronzedSouthernBeauty
    03.02.14

Not the best concealer. I don't think that it removes dark circles and because of the very liquid consistency it doesn't cover them all that well either. I do enjoy the cold metal rollerball though, it feels very refreshing!

• elenlinde By  elenlinde
    02.25.14

Compared to other more expensive products, this doesn't work as well but on a budget it is really handy. Anyone who is not a fan of full on concealer would appreciate this the under-eye roller. Easy to use and not too heavy, it gives coverage without looking too cakey.

• kristi_alonzo By  kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

Great concealer for dark circles!! I first saw this on Youtube and had to try it and I am so glad that I did. I use this to hide the dark circles under my eyes and it works extremely well. I love it by itself but when I use it in combination with the Maybelline Dark Circle concealer my under-eye area is flawless!!

• onenac By  onenac
    10.17.13

I like it. not cover dark circles well for an important event. but it is a good concealer for daily makeup

• rsingh By  rsingh
    10.15.13

Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is just an average product. The concealer is very lightwheight and agree with one of the reviewer it has a yellow tint, so is not effective much to cover dark circles. I would prefer my regular concealer. What I do is I just keep it in my refrigerator and apply in the morning to revive my tired looking eyes. The metal roller gets really cold and feels so good under eye area. So, it depends what you are after, if you are looking for sheer coverage and want to revive under eyes, then go for it, other wise try something else.

• beautyjunkie95 By  beautyjunkie95
    07.26.13

This anti-dark circle roller is good for tired eyes. The roller ball is metal so it goes on cold. The caffeine and the coolness of the roller ball wakes your eyes up. The concealer is a very lightweight concealer and is a bit yellow tinted. I find that it doesn't hide my dark circles very well but it does make my eyes look brighter and more awake. I actually use it as a foundation because it's good at concealing blemishes and is very easy and quick to apply. Overall it makes a good foundation but not a under eye dark circle concealer.

• AdraKP By  AdraKP
    04.13.13

This product revived my under eye skin and left it with a healthy dewy finish, but in terms of coverage, it was super sheer for me. I prefer a normal concealer over this roller.