Simple Exfoliating Wipes | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

These make-up wipes are not my holy grail favorite product but the do work pretty well. My one complaint would be that they are not moist enough so if your are looking for a wipe that is on the drier side then these would be for you. I prefer a very wet make-up wipe so that I am not tugging on my skin trying to clean my face.

• cupid77 By  cupid77
    05.26.15

These are my all time favorite makeup wipes! I have tried many, and this is the only one that not only removes everything, but is also very gentle on my extremely sensitive and dry skin. I love using them to take off my makeup before bed instead of washing my face because it's easy and doers the job. I highly recommend these to people. I love the whole Simple line! :)

• tiabeverly By  tiabeverly
    04.15.15

I loved these wipes. They did not have a super strong scent and they were able to get the job done.

• DanielleEvans By  DanielleEvans
    07.25.14

gets most of my makeup off even waterproof eye liner and mascara extremely helpful and a very good product!

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.10.14

They are a bit drier than I prefer but did not irritate my sensitive skin and did remove the majority of my eye makeup.

• Rosenna472 By  Rosenna472
    05.01.14

Simple Exfoliating Wipes are gentle on my skin. Enough said.

• limelight By  limelight
    04.11.14

I love this product! I have super sensitive skin and therefore cannot use many of the beauty products out there on the market. This product allows me to clean my face throughout the day without irritating my skin thanks to the natural ingredients. I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin like me.

• kristi_alonzo By  kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

• HazelBeltran5 By  HazelBeltran5
    12.27.13

i wear makeup all the time and when i get home i always use these cause the remove the makeup so eaily and leave you with smoothness.

• Chicagodivaonadime By  Chicagodivaonadime
    11.16.13

I love these wipes. They are a little rough for everyday use but I do love them for a once or twice a week scrub.

• mamamell By  mamamell