A&E The Walking Dead Review Page 2 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• brandnew47 By  brandnew47
    08.12.16

ONE OF THE BEST!

The Walking Dead is one of my favorite series on television. I cannot wait for the next season to come on!!

• tipsytraveler06 By  tipsytraveler06
    08.09.16

Who will survive?

Favorite show hands down! The writers do a great job at keeping the viewers on their toes. Just when you think you have a plot all figured out, it is nothing like you thought. This post apocalyptic show is written in a way that is very believable as to how live would be in the aftermath. Each episode leaves you wanting to see the next.

• forevercluelessx By  forevercluelessx
    07.30.16

Really good!

When I first started watching this I didn't think I would like it. I was so wrong! Every season has kept me on the edge of my seat! I definitely recommend this show to anyone.

• Lroma55 By  Lroma55
    07.29.16

The best show ever! Sunday's in our house are The Walking Dead Sunday's. Everyone stops what they're doing and we all watch it together lol. Can't wait for the new season.

• Reese1967 By  Reese1967
    07.06.16

The walking dead

This is one of the best shows its different and the characters are awesome me and my daughters watch every Sunday except when it's on break can't wait until October

• Businessasusual By  Businessasusual
    05.10.16

Great show

It took me a while to finally get into this show. It's what I pray wouldn't be around, if the world turned into zombie land. If I am around being a fighter is what I will be!!!

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I love The Walking Dead. I have been a fan since it first aired. One things I love about the show is the strong female characters over the years, and the way some of the characters have evolved. The core group of characters are like a family. The episodes keep me on the edge of my seat because I don't know what to expect. I think it's interesting that the show also kills off some of main characters , which is something most shows don't do.

• mimilovesall8 By  mimilovesall8
    03.03.16

Best show EVER! I am obsessed with this show. For everyone thinking this is just a zombie show think again. I get so into the lives of these awesome people. I wish it came on all year long.

• stupidity By  stupidity
    03.03.16

Best show on tv can't wait for Sunday night to watch it .

• DJRW76 By  DJRW76
    02.24.16

One of the best shows on TV. The new season is absolutely great. I'm definitely shipping Richonne.

• kharris2007 By  kharris2007
    02.15.16

I LOVE the walking dead!!Each season I am always surprised and even though my heart breaks every time we lose a beloved character it still delivers. I absolutely love how Carol has become ..and I love seeing Daryl and his crossbow.

• candries By  candries
    12.10.15

We absolutely LOVE The Walking Dead. Always keeps you on the edge of your seat and waiting for the next episode!

• mrswinter14 By  mrswinter14
    12.05.15

I started off in the current season because I was so skeptical. Now I love it and have been binge watching it to catch up with my friends.

• mrswinter14 By  mrswinter14
    12.05.15

• jenetty4 By  jenetty4
    11.05.15

I shied away from this show for two years before my son convinced me to give it a try. I binge watched the first two seasons and have been hooked on it ever since. Yea, sometimes the story line gets a little redundant but it still has me on the edge of my seat most episodes. LOVE IT!