A E The Walking Dead | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.10.15

We absolutely LOVE The Walking Dead. Always keeps you on the edge of your seat and waiting for the next episode!

• MissNerdy By  MissNerdy
    12.18.16

We love The Walking Dead!

The Walking Dead is one of the best T.V. Shows that my whole family loves watching every week! It has suspension to keep you right on the edge of your seat throughout the whole show! The zombies are ever-changing with the times, we get real emotionally over the characters that we had all grew to love right from the beginning, and the action and storyline are nonstop! There's always new surprises and twists happening with on every episode! If there's one thing I could add to the show, it would be that I am missing. ME! ME! ME! I would LOVE to act on this show! It's that good!

• PersonallyKham By  PersonallyKham
    12.15.16

Just can't binge.

I know this show is highly loved by pretty much everyone, and as much as I love the cast, genre and most everything about it but I just can't seem to get into it.

• KASEYDANSAK By  KASEYDANSAK
    10.13.16

GREAT SHOW !

WE LOVE THE WALKING DEAD! EVERY SUNDAY WE GET THE WHOLE FAMILY TOGETHER TO WATCH IT. NOT YOUR USUALL FAMILY SHOW BUT IT WORKS FOR US.

• babyslim1982 By  babyslim1982
    10.12.16

Love this show. My whole family watches it. Great story line. I can truly imagine this is how it would be if we ever went through that. Also great makeup jobs!

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    09.04.16

Can't go wrong

Such a good tv show and it's held my attention throughout the years too. Very easy to get attached to the charactors making you emotionally envested with the show. No wonder why everyone loves it and with zombies too.

• brandnew47 By  brandnew47
    08.12.16

ONE OF THE BEST!

The Walking Dead is one of my favorite series on television. I cannot wait for the next season to come on!!

• tipsytraveler06 By  tipsytraveler06
    08.09.16

Who will survive?

Favorite show hands down! The writers do a great job at keeping the viewers on their toes. Just when you think you have a plot all figured out, it is nothing like you thought. This post apocalyptic show is written in a way that is very believable as to how live would be in the aftermath. Each episode leaves you wanting to see the next.

• forevercluelessx By  forevercluelessx
    07.30.16

Really good!

When I first started watching this I didn't think I would like it. I was so wrong! Every season has kept me on the edge of my seat! I definitely recommend this show to anyone.

• Lroma55 By  Lroma55
    07.29.16

The best show ever! Sunday's in our house are The Walking Dead Sunday's. Everyone stops what they're doing and we all watch it together lol. Can't wait for the new season.

• Reese1967 By  Reese1967
    07.06.16

The walking dead

This is one of the best shows its different and the characters are awesome me and my daughters watch every Sunday except when it's on break can't wait until October