Gillette Fusion ProSeries Irritation Defense Soothing Moisturizer Review Page 2 of 30 | SheSpeaks

• AshleyHearld By  AshleyHearld
    06.19.13

Hubby loves this; but, it's a bit pricey.

• ABeautifulMess87 By  ABeautifulMess87
    06.18.13

I like this brand- they have good products

• amanda12078 By  amanda12078     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.10.13

My husband loves this product. I love that it makes his face so smooth and soft. I Like that my husband got something to try instead of just me!

• indmss_6 By  indmss_6     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.01.13

I received this product to try and my husband really likes it.it feels smooth and smells good.nad very moisturizing .ill difinately recommend this and will buy this.

• icysupreme By  icysupreme     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.29.13

I used this on my Husbands face after the shave and he loved it! It softened his skin and made him kissably smooth!

• lmuhlenbeck By  lmuhlenbeck     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.19.13

Hubby tried this product and he said he didn't like the smell and he didn't feel like it helped relieve the feeling of tightness or itchiness.

• trautmc7 By  trautmc7     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.19.13

Hubby likes it and has asked for more. He states that it smells great and is very soothing to use. As long as he is happy with it we are sold.

• Tbobbsemple By  Tbobbsemple
    05.18.13

i think its better for men

• Kimski By  Kimski     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.18.13

I gave this to my Husband to try he really liked it. It soften his skin and made for a great shave!

• pitbuny By  pitbuny     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.18.13

My husband love this, he says his face feels so much softer with no burning like other products that he has tried. Would definitely buy this in the future..

• pita2608 By  pita2608
    05.16.13

My husband says he like this product as it words so well for him. Will buy more when needed.

• Serenity231 By  Serenity231     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.16.13

I gave this to my husband to test for me, and he has been ususing it faithfully still. He shaves his head and face daily daily, so it's important to him for a product to provide the right amount of moisture afterwards. He enjoys the product and feels it gives a long lasting moisturizing throughout the day, and helps cool any razor burna afterwards. He now perfers to use this instead of babyoil on his head after a shave and says he wants to stick with it .

• puckerbutt By  puckerbutt     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.16.13

My husband loved this moisturizer. He was so pleased to receive something that he could try. I'll definitely be buying more for him once it runs out.

• cds900 By  cds900     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.15.13

My son really loves this product. After shaving he is using rubbing his face and complaining of burning and itching sensation, this product relieved all of these problems.

• pucca12 By  pucca12     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.15.13

My husband relly liked using the Gillette Fusion ProSeries Irritation Defense Soothing Moisturizer, He said it leaves his face feeling smoother and less irritated.