Nature s Way Coconut Oil Pure Extra Virgin | SheSpeaks

• Rachael1289 Rachael1289
    08.02.16

So many uses for just one product!!

This is one of the best (and most pure) Coconut Oil that my whole family uses daily. I use it for pulling, I use it for a hair mask, for cooking (when I cook), I even put some in my coffee, and soo much more... Coconut oil is one item we could not live without on my house!

• cpalo123 By  cpalo123
    07.04.16

I use coconut oil for my face, part of my dental routine, for lowfat cooking. I could go on and on this stuff is great!

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

Coconut oil is life coconut oil is love. I cannot live without it. I use it as my moisturizer and makeup remover

• divaqueen69 By  divaqueen69
    11.04.15

I absolutely love this!!! Not only do I use it for my personal use,but for my dogs too

• Yourenotfetxh By  Yourenotfetxh
    10.15.15

I have nothing negative to say! I use the oil in recipes, for skin care, for hair care, and for pet care! I couldn't be more pleased for the price ☺️

• Gabi620 By  Gabi620
    10.04.15

LOVE THIS! Use it for recipes, skin care, hair care, even to treat hot spots on my pups. Incredible quality product.

• Aysia94 By  Aysia94
    09.24.15

I've started using this on my hair, face and body. Like any oil it's moisturizing and will give you a healthy glow. Plus the smell makes it even better. If you're African American with very dry natural hair coconut oil should mend those issues.

• shimonmadelyn By  shimonmadelyn
    08.18.15

Good replacement for better, and helps me to become more full than usual quicker. Coconut oil is useful for so many things in the kitchen and beauty.

• Ashie0685 By  Ashie0685
    07.16.15

I use coconut oil for everything! Scalp treatments, makeup remover, cooking...it has so many uses and is a great product to have around!

• jewels811 By  jewels811
    05.26.15

I don't use it as often as I should, but this is definately part of my beauty routine @ least 3-4 days a week. My favorite usage is for face and legs.

• Melanie_Christensen By  Melanie_Christensen
    05.14.15

I fell in love with this stuff! I always buy 2 jars, one for my kitchen and one for the bathroom. It is my holy grail!