CoverGirl Outlast Double Lip Shine Review Page 2 of 20 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• beth1958 By  beth1958
    04.26.14

I don't use this type of product, but it did look good when I tried it for a bit.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

I think, in my younger years, I would have loved the awesome shine that this brings. I just can't pull it off now:(

• AmberLoYo By  AmberLoYo
    12.10.13

I wore this on my wedding day. Brilliant color and shine that last all day long. Lots of beautiful shades to choose from too! Doesn't get much better than that

• ChicagoChick By  ChicagoChick
    12.04.13

This has a strange smell and is not very long lasting. It looks beautiful for awhile though.

• terrisam By  terrisam     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.15.13

I received the nude shade and i really like it. It stays put but not as long as the outlast lipcolor. I really like the color and shine

• redjessi By  redjessi
    10.09.13

I like the color and how it has color end and gloss end to use . easy to use. it is a little bit sticky

• illtryitnow By  illtryitnow     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.23.13

I liked the color I received, but I have to agree with other reviewers in that there should be more gloss. I just want to reapply the gloss as the actual color does last much long than the gloss.

• Reyesm By  Reyesm     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.06.13

I liked the color I received and I like that it gives you a option to add shine or not. Good product.

• indmss_6 By  indmss_6     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.01.13

I received this covergirl gloss along with the other products to try.. The color I got wasn't my usual shade, but It was a ok. I first let the color set, then applied the gloss and it has a nice smooth coating on the lips and lasts for a decent while. However eventually you'll need to reapply gloss but overall decent product to use.I have tried several long lasting lip glosses and this stays the longest. I work 12 hour shifts and as long as you let the color dry before applying the gloss, it lasts and doesn't give you "pieces" like others do. I don't know what to call them but they feel like when your lips chap and the skin falls off.

• sandora128 By  sandora128
    05.27.13

These are amazing...especially if you wanna wear a darker or bright color and not have to worry about it ending up on your teeth! I have it in four colors, Tutu, Party Pink, Sheerly Nude, and my favorite "Coral Shimmer", which is like a warm wearable light reddish coral. It looks great with everything, and makes your teeth looks bright white! I love that it comes with a glossy topcoat, which makes it look like regular lipgloss, but boy this stuff won't come off on anything. It lasts through eating, drinking, brushing your teeth...sleeping...it's tenacious! I hate having to apply and re-apply a lipcolor all day long, and with this, one application will last all day..and all night! I want this in every shade! The only con is how hard it is to remove, but if you buy CG's Clean Makeup Remover for eyes and lips, it very easily takes this right off!

• trautmc7 By  trautmc7     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.19.13

I am on the fence with this. I love the brand however I seem to shy away from the long lasting cosmetic items due to the fact they are so difficult to remove. I don't mind reapplying something that looks good. A long lasting item that doesn't work it really a pain for me.

• Tbobbsemple By  Tbobbsemple
    05.18.13

honestly this is a great product

• ThePaganMommy By  ThePaganMommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.16.13

I received a nude shade, and I love it! You guys couldn't have sent me a more perfect color! I love how long it lasts as well, especially when I'm at work all day and can't stop to reapply, this works wonders!

• Serenity231 By  Serenity231     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.16.13

I tried it and gave it a good go. The color received wasn't near my usual shade, but I was a good sport about and keep on trucking. I first let the color set, then applied the gloss and it has a nice smoothe coating on the lips and lasts for a decent while. However eventually you'll need to reapply gloss but overall decent product to use.

• puckerbutt By  puckerbutt     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.16.13

I loved the color of my lip gloss, but like many lip glosses, they don't last long Nevertheless, I would recommend this product to a friend.