Gevalia Kaffe House Blend | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    04.23.15

I'm not a big coffee drinker, so I can't rate and review this product very well in comparison to strength and flavor, but I didn't find it revolting or anything. I don't drink Americano, so I did mix in milk and sugar. I had no trouble finishing my cup.

• ezgoingmom By  ezgoingmom
    08.07.14

I was pleased with this coffee. The taste was good , rich and smooth.

• JilldeTrabajos By  JilldeTrabajos
    08.05.14

It's not the best coffee in the world, but it's quite tasty. It's rich and strong without being bitter or overpowering.

• christyhartley3 By  christyhartley3
    04.05.14

Very good coffee!

• SavinSamm101 By  SavinSamm101
    12.03.13

I love the commerical , I think the guy on there is prince charming lol, anyways I love the taste of Gevalia's coffee. I personally like the macho yummy! The also have the machine cup and instant. I tried them all! I love them all. The price is a bit much so I buy it on holidays and when it's on sell. Very strong confident taste. Amazingly Delicious!! http://instagram.com/p/hcbKV-i1jl/

• beccalynnlove By  beccalynnlove
    11.21.13

this is amazing coffee. I cant wake up and live without it.

• LaReina By  LaReina
    10.23.13

This is delicious!!

• lshock200 By  lshock200
    10.22.13

Very good cup of coffee~!

• gailgedanspencer By  gailgedanspencer
    09.10.13

How much do I love this? I'm literally drinking it right now while writing this review. I'm not a fan of wimpy coffee and this one is really rich and nicely roasted. Plus, Publix often puts it on sale and Gevalia is generous with its coupons so this "fancy" coffee can be quite the bargain.

• jamie059 By  jamie059
    01.18.13

This is one of my favorite brands of coffee. A little bit goes a long way and it has the right strength and quality that I like.