Bath Body Works Pocket Bac Hand Sanitizer | SheSpeaks

• kristennh kristennh
    07.09.13

somuch better then regular hand sanitizer because it smells so good and yiu can get a cute holder for it

• Tb92diesel By  Tb92diesel
    02.27.18

These are great for on the go they fit anywhere purses, backpacks, luggage, and desk drawers and where ever else u need them and you can get any sent that you love.

• DaisyHunnell96 By  DaisyHunnell96
    01.19.18

LOVE THESE SO MUCH!!!! XD

They changed the shape of these from square like to oval like, but I still love the hand sanitizers and they are my #1 pick for hand sanitizer. They do not dry out your skin, they smell great, they come in a variety of colors and scents, and they have little holders designed for them that are fashionable and cute and fit on your purse. My fiance even knows my obsession with these hand sanitizers and will pick me up some when he can. My holder that he got me is sparkly and pink with gold accents and says "Where's My Cabana Boy?" and has two cute rhinestones with it. I currently have 5 scents with me which are: PoolSide Pop, Sweet Pea, Cucumber Melon, Peach Bellini, and Japanese Cherry Blossom.

• Nounou By  Nounou
    12.17.17

Outstanding

The smell stay in my hands even after washing them

• Kcurrans12 By  Kcurrans12
    07.10.17

My daughters LOVE these. They come in so many smells and colors. I find them perfect for Christmas stocking stuffers, or little grab bag type gifts!

• Libra98 By  Libra98
    07.08.17

Each scent has its own unique smell to it. Not only does it smell really good, but it effectively kills 99% of germs!!

• Christina27 By  Christina27
    07.08.17

I love these hand sanitizers they smell great and they leave your hands feeling clean.

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    03.01.17

super handy!

These hand sanitizers from Bath & Body Works are super convenient & they smell amazing! It's a little bottle but they last a long time as you don't need a lot each use. Since they're usually having deals on them in the store, I always get a variety for my desk at work, my purse and one for the diaper bag.

• Jflechs By  Jflechs
    01.02.17

Great product

Love these. They are perfect size for purses and baby bags. My daughter also loves to take them to school in her backpack. They smell great and don't dry out my hands

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

Screw you germs 🖕

Great for in the go sanitation! I keep one in my purse, backpack, and car! They smell amazing and work great! An amazing gift for sticking stuffers

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    09.20.16

Bath and Body pocketbac hand sanitizer

This is a handy little product that you will always find in my purse! Love the many different scents you can find and like to change it up for the seasons. I like having access to this hand sanitizer after I have been somewhere questionable in regards to cleanliness or germs.