Lindt Lindor Truffles Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• JeriAZcardFAN711 By  JeriAZcardFAN711
    04.12.15

Oh my, nothing melts in your mouth like a Lindt Lindor truffle. The milk chocolate is my "go to" favorite but on Valentine's day they brought out a special limited time flavor, strawberries and creme and then yanked it away from me when Valentine's day ended. I'm still heartbroken and want it back! They seriously should make these specialty flavors available online. I'm still craving it.

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

These chocolates are amazing. I always pick them up when I see them on sale. They just melt right in your mouth.

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.25.14

OMG this is like heaven in your mouth!!! So yummy you can't eat just one!! you really get what you pay for too!

• leahdiebold By  leahdiebold
    11.02.14

These are a perfect sweet treat. I absolutely love the melt in your mouth chocolate center!

• rkosully By  rkosully
    10.31.14

These are, obviously, not gourmet truffles from a boutique chocolatier, but in terms of readily available truffles they are delicious. I never get tired of the soft, creamy center. Though I'm a hopeless chocoholic, I'm usually able to satisfy myself with just three of these delectable Lindt truffles. I can often find them on sale, which is a bonus!

• SultryGamer By  SultryGamer
    07.20.14

I'm so glad I tried these a few years ago, they are now my number one chocolate when I'm in the mood for rich and creamy chocolate truffles. During the holidays they have some really good flavors, too. I just love them :D

• Carrie0361 By  Carrie0361
    07.13.14

These are delicious. They also make great gifts around the holidays for co workers.

• bbred57 By  bbred57
    06.23.14

These are my ultimate favorite candy! If I am in a mall with a Lindt Store I am stopping!!

• dontlikealaska By  dontlikealaska
    06.11.14

My family loves these. We love how it's hard chocolate on the outside, but once you get to the center it's liquid goodness. The kids ask for these quite often.

• tonyaandmike By  tonyaandmike
    05.04.14

These are the bomb so yummy!!!!!

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.02.14

My husband bought me these for Valentine's day. Never tried them before but they are so good! It's like a little piece of heaven. So sweet and cures a chocolate craving.

• JSHedge By  JSHedge
    04.15.14

Heavenly, full-flavored, great texture...a luxurious treat to fight those chocolate cravings! In fact, just one of these satisfies my mindless cravings whereas a full candybar or other "truffle" chocolates don't do the trick until I've inhaled way more than I should.

• consteche By  consteche
    04.12.14

GREAT little chocolate coated morsels(but then again just about everything is great from Lindt)!!! My favorite is especially the white chocolate truffles

• emilycp26 By  emilycp26
    04.12.14

Rich chocolate. But sometimes it can be too sweet and it's a little pricey.

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2
    04.12.14

Oh these are just balls of delight! You pop one in your mouth and wait next thing you know you have the creamy centers melting on your tounge. I admit I am totally selfish when it comes to these. I don't share these if I can help it.