Fisher Price Fisher Price Newborn Rock N Play Sleeper | SheSpeaks

• mom47912 mom47912
    11.29.12

I love this rocker-bed. My daughter now 3 months old has slept in this bed next to my bed since she was born. It is covered in a soft fabric with many adorable prints to choose from. I have the pink giraffe one. Which is comes with a small little giraffe to cuddle and play with. You can use it as a sleeper at night and a inclined seat during daytime. It's very lightweight and easy to transport from room to room. It even folds in half for easy storage. It has a a three-point restraint to keep baby safe. You can use with babies 0-6 months and up to 25lbs. My little girl loves it and I love it more! Definately glad I bought this and I recommend this to all moms. As a mother who lost her son to sids. This bed allows you keep baby close to you and it keeps them a little up right (similar to a car seat) which helps with their breathing espceially if they get sick or stuffy. By far this has been the best little bed compared to any bassinet or porta crib I have ever had.

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

I was excited to use the Newborn Rock-n-Play sleeper for my newborn during the sleepless nights when the baby wants to be in motion, but I didn't have the energy to hold the baby all the time. It's very lightweight and easy to fold/unfold. It's also very easy to clean. Unfortunately, the angle that the baby lies in the sleeper wasn't appealing for my little one and she never enjoyed it for long. The rocking motion is very limited and the vibration option wasn't helpful for me.

• Yazmara By  Yazmara
    06.30.16

Amazing

If your a new mom you need this in your life, my baby would only sleep in my arms her first weeks and I literally couldn't do anything ever, until my sister gave me one of these! She loves the vibrations and the rocking, if u have one of those Babies u need this.

• sh3llyb By  sh3llyb
    06.30.16

A definite must have!

This thing was a lifesaver for us! My daughter had acid reflux and would spit up alot so it gave me peace of mind knowing she was not laying flat on her back to choke on her spit up. It is the perfect thing for newborns! You can swaddle them up and I think the higher sides make them feel more secure, opposed to being in a crib with all that unnecessary space. And it is nice and lightweight and easy to move from room to room if needed or even if you're going on a trip it folds up so you can take it with! I love that it rocks! I would just put mine right next to my bed and if she started fussing I would just rock it and she'd go right back to sleep! Not to mention the vibration setting which also helped soothe her! It was great until she learned to roll over and would not sleep in it anymore no matter what I tried! That was at around 3 months though so we got alot of use out of it! I would definitely recommend to anyone expecting a child! You won't be disappointed!

• agmathis By  agmathis
    01.16.16

I seriously considered this a life saver when it came to my daughters ability to sleep. When she was a newborn she hated sleeping flat and woke up constantly in her bassinet. We did some research and came across the Rock-n-Play sleeper and LOVED it! Our daughters sleep DRASTICALLY improved! This has been my go-to baby shower gift ever since!!

• Amamdac79 By  Amamdac79
    06.27.15

The Rock and play by far was my favorite baby must have. I have 2 daughters. My first slept in it till she was about 10months. My second slept in it till about 8 months. I kept it right against my bed. I highly recommend this product to anyone excepting.

• Samiller88 By  Samiller88
    06.16.15

Loved our rock n play! My daughter slept in hers for the first 2 months and it was nice to have her right beside my bed

• ruizluanne By  ruizluanne
    05.24.15

I love this sleeper/rocker and I used this for my baby starting two months and she loved it. This really helped her sleep during the night and I made sure she was next to me. She loves the rocking motion that goes with it. I tried the vibration part and I do not think she cares about that though. This helped her a lot instead of sleeping in her portable bassinet.

• MinnesotaMama By  MinnesotaMama
    02.25.15

This was hands down the most useful piece of baby equipment when my daughter was a newborn. She slept in here until she was 6 months and it truly helped with her acid reflux. You will not be disappointed!

• jintoki By  jintoki
    02.04.15

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.05.14

This was a life saver with my daughter. She loved sleeping in this rock n play. I really liked that I could put her in their to sleep and not have to worry about SIDS when she was little because I knew she was able to roll over. The cover is machine washable which makes it very easy to clean. It is definitely a must have for all parents.

• jnjsmom15 By  jnjsmom15
    11.04.14

This is the only newborn sleeper I recommend! Worked great with both my children. Kept it right by our bed and could easily see the baby. The fact that it is slanted is great too since I didn't worry about reflux. It was also tight so they feel snuggly in it. Whenever there was a little cry, especially during the 3month mark when you try to get them thru the night, it just took a little rock to get them back to sleep. I didn't even have to get up!