Tombstone Frozen Pizza | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

For such a cheap pizza, it tastes great. I was actually really surprised.

• annieslove1970 By  annieslove1970
    10.05.15

Tombstone pizza is very good and the cheese melts and is gooey and has good fixins in it that are delicious. It's a great pizza at a good price .

• RainRainbows By  RainRainbows
    10.01.15

We like to buy frozen pizza at least every two weeks. It's something that the kids like and it's easy to prepare. Tombstone is affordable and we think for what you get it's worth the money.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.16.15

Tombstone is a great frozen pizza compared to a lot of others. I like the unique taste it has. It's not cheap tasting and has it's own good taste. They don't skimp on pepperoni because they even dice it on there as well. I thought I remembered the sauce a little more sweet tasting but last time I had this it was salt city. Still overall good!

• awperez By  awperez
    05.13.15

The price is awesome but I think there could be a little more toppings.

• pickles51 By  pickles51
    05.11.15

My hubby loves this pizza so i again stock up on this brand.in several varieties.make Sure I Always Have This On Hand.

• tracylyn By  tracylyn
    05.02.15

I have been buying these pizzas for years. They taste pretty good and the price is reasonable. The kids like them for a quick dinner or snack.

• amandalmesnard By  amandalmesnard
    04.17.15

I like this pizza, but more importantly, the price is good! Pretty good pizza for the price!

• AnarchyAngel By  AnarchyAngel
    04.09.15

For a frozen pizza these are pretty good. They always seem to have a decent amount of toppings. A great quick meal especially on busy school nights.

• FandB1698 By  FandB1698
    04.07.15

i love these pizza's they taste amazing and don't take long to cook.

• ChriViews By  ChriViews
    04.06.15

I Like this pizza I definitely think its yummy and I would recommend this pizza to my friends (: