Aquafina Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• tyleric5234X tyleric5234X
    08.19.13

I only like the smell of the blue one. The others are not very appealing. They also taste funny once you rub it in. However, I am surprised at how moisturizing this chapstick is with such a low price! If you can get past the smells, it is really worth the price.

• tew_92 By  tew_92
    04.22.13

Its okay, it doesnt really smell that good though.

• punka_rudy15 By  punka_rudy15
    02.08.13

There okay . I wish the product smelt better by whatever's it makes your lips soft

• mwoot10 By  mwoot10
    02.07.13

This product was okay, but not one of my favorites.

• ThisxIsxSamm By  ThisxIsxSamm
    02.07.13

I didn't really like these, I wouldn't repurchase them. They didn't leave my lips feeling moisturized and they didn't smell amazingly either.

• classicredrose By  classicredrose
    01.29.13

This is okay, but not the best I have ever used, would but only if I had a coupon for it.

• SarahxxAnne By  SarahxxAnne
    11.18.12

I love these balms and how they feel on my lips. They're smooth (almost like vaseline consistency), but they smell good AND tingle on my lips. The only downside I found is that they melt easily and I am always forgetting my chapsticks in the car.

• tisemilyd By  tisemilyd
    07.06.12

My favorite lip balm. Moisturizing, and you don't have to reapply every ten minutes.